Jasmine for hot cock

hotwifejasmine

Couple
Gold Member
Hi all, Just thought I'd post a few more pics to see if anyone is up and around yet. I'm in the mood for cock right now...well I am all the time really, but here I am...what have you got for me today honey? As you can see I love dressing for attracting new cock and I love creampies...why not add yours? Hot wife Jasmine :lips: :lips: :lips:

Last edited:
So why no location?
We're just here having fun. When we find someone to meet up with, we do. They dont come to us we go to them, we're in the USA that's all you need to know. We like to be in control of our anonymity and who knows where and who we are. We are real for sure. If that's not enough for you then just move on by and have fun elsewhere.

pops and Jas

I've been called baby dick no balls my entire life so I eat ass and pussy like no one else to make up for me not having a proper dick ! I've eating half a football team out of my wife ! I'd open my wife's ass for big black dick? I stand in the corner in a dress my tiny parts exsposed so my wife and her black bull can stare at my tiny sissy dick while the fuck each other hours through many orgasms in my face ! Mmm
She's so hot....great she's getting top shelf action.

Back