Japan long hot Summer -Story

The resorts where Arichan is the manger, decides to employ young volunteers workers from overseas for English chek in service and cleaning the room. using site like coachserfing and others . Arichan who is in charge of personal resources, after a accurate selection. Can’t resist to Pick up two young Afro America university stundents, that they want explore nature of japan wile work some where for have a cheap vacation in japan during this hot japan summer. The first time she was blacked for her live was an epochal change in her sex life, so she decided that was time for have one more some bbc on that quite mountain ,even if that have to bring some risk .When Arichan solemnly announces to his white hubby ( Luis ) that the owner of the resort decide to have American volunteer worker, so Arichan and his family have host them until the end of the summer. The hubby apparently protest a little bit, but inside him start to feel horny and jealous at the same time.

The day arrive , the hubby have to pick up the two volunteers at the bus stop. When he see two bbc he immediately start to understand the secret plan of his wife. The two feeling ( excitement and jealousy) faster became more strong. But at this point he don’t have chance he have to follow the owner plan and Arichan plan! The two guy are just great, one ( Chris) is a football player and the other guy ( Marlon)is a judo black belt. They are both very ripped and for sure well equipped whit big balls full of power seed. Arichan will not loose this rich plate for no reason! Specially after she taste a big pice of bbc last winterr, but this time can be even more lustful. The insertion of the two Afro American to the new job is not easy because of the language and the uncomfortable lifestyle of japan, but the two are very willing and they improve their skills every day. Arichan is very strict whit the two ( she have to act like this ) but every day she became little bit sweet whit the two after understood they are real good workers and good educated. Very strong chemistry is built between the three, at beginning was just physical , Ari’s tanga was always deep wet of her feeling from day one every time she just say good morning to Marlon & Chris , the two Guys also was horny any time they meet Arichan she use to wear sexy tallieur whit high heels and the two guys have serious problem to to hide their erections and was evident to all form the tight pants of the two bbc. Arichan secret feeling for the two now is uncontrollable and she feel sorry to them to all the time she tmust be strict whit them at work so now she need to say sorry to them in “her way” .But at the same time she is scary to be discovered by his hubby, who does not know she had all ready one bbc previously. At the same time Luis is looking the evolution of the situation without ostacolate it,but he don’t know that Arichan once tasted her first bbc she would have been insatiable, her nature is to be blacked again and again. So everything happened so quickly, nobody have the time to realize or think something, just happened in the way more natural and as predictable as possible. That mourning Luis was in charge to go shopping to the near village, usually it will take around 4or 5 hours. Was the first time he that went away form Arichan for so long ,since Marlon and Chris was arrived and that day will change for ever his relationship whit is long time Japanese wife!!! Hi was feel it , so after 20 minutes of ride he roughly make u turn and quickly go beck home instead to go

the original direction. He feel something crazy would happen between these three !! In the same time Arichan, of course , make the first step. Arichan, 10 minute after Luis was living call Marlon and Chris in front of the reception of the resort. And with a soothing tone tell to them” since we don’t have so much job to do whit costumer today, come home to clean up”. The two fiends fell like something different between normal order she give them was behind Arichan word, but they was all ready accustomed to this kind of order Arichan was used to give to them, so they they nodded silently and follow the order that come from the hotwife ‘ s pussy . Once the three was in bed room Arichan start and sad “Marlon...you was tell me you are one karate black belt and really expert of muscular massage!so please let me know if you are really good, can be one extra service for our costumer this summer” now was clear like the sun and Marlon answer” extra service?!? For sure” she lounges prone. Marlon start from her feet wile the poor Chris was still cleaning on the ground. She close the eyes and sometime moaned slightly while marlon was going upper whit his hand ,slowly but straight to her ass hole. At that point Chris who was the most restless of the two go crazy and pull up his big gun, take Arichan hand , and pull it on his just wake up huge glans, she pass like 5 long second for understand where her hand was and how big was his cock! Arichan little eyes now are open like never before, she really don’t believe it!! 20 second later Marlon was working whit hands over Arichan ass. So Marlon ,sweetly and quickly pull up her skirt ,open a little bit her legs, take off her tanga and start goes whit his tongue right there on her buttery ass hole. At this point Arichan was become unstoppable and start to say” ohh I fell so sorry I have to be so strict whit you guys at work ! Let me take care of you this time!!!” She sweetly start to take Chris huge bamboo and take all his glans in her mouth, Chris was’t all ready all hard and whit some difficulties Arichan take other 5 cm of him in her hotwife mouth and massage him whi her tongue . And so on Arichan more than all but also Chris and Marlon too start to feel a long long infinite and continuos *******

was past like 3-4 minute in this position : Arichan on the on the bed lounges prone Marlon on the back was liking her ass and fingering her super wet pussy, in front of Arichan was still Chris, now his cock is too big for arichan’s mout, she is gently but passionately lick Chris round hard balls ! All was ready for the penetration but they was enjoy too much the moment that nobody could stop to do what was doing. Just in that moment Luis arrived inside the house , at that point Luis was 100% sure of what was happened there, he did not need to even to see it. But he still oped his bedroom door. In that moment everything was there. All what he was dreaming about but he never had the courage to to accept was really there...his wife was a real slut and was pleasuring two bcc in front of him!!!! After other 2 looong second where nobody say nothing Arichan start” go to the other room Luis is late for you sorry, I need to finish here before, see you later” Luis was petrified he couldn’t do anything but go out of the room and stay just in front of his bed room locked door!! At that point Marlon understand that he and Chris have to take all the situation on her hands...marlon very manfully roteate Arichan head In front of his cock, he was almost full erected now but he wanted to play a little bit and feel Arichan’s tongue all around the black sword! So e he placed his penis on her face, and was off course more longer of her face,he gently move a little bit over Arichan lil eyes , nouse and lips and she started to lick Marlon’s penis all around wile delicately play whit his huge balls. But Arichan was a little bit whit out spit, so Marlon starting to kiss her very passionately. At that point Chris had the free way to take full control of Arichan back, pussy was super wet Chris huge glans could easily slide insight ! But ass hole was very wet too and was a temptation he could n’t refuse...while he was searching is way to analyze Arichan, he call out Luis that was still behind the door “ hey Louis I know you are listened us, come here and look! Have you never get Arichan ass before? “ Luis was waiting just for it he was all ready jerk off a couple of time when he come back inside the room” No Chris she never give to me and she don’t suck my dick since 8 year olmost! This is crazy!!!!” when Arichan heard Luis ,she said “ your again here?! You can’t do nothing here go away! “ now Arichan will lose any power, now she wasn’t more the resort manager, but just the toy of the two sex gods! “Let him stay here, he will learn some maybe, and for sure have fun!” Now Chris really push hard his cock on her ass hole, Arichan start to scream. She had anal when she was blacked for the first time last winter by the unhappy costumer, so this time also finally but whit some difficulties Arichan ass hole was blacked again!!And she was pretty enjoy it !!! To other hand now Marlon was 100% ready and his cock was even more big than Chris, so Arichan could just lick a little bit the head of Marlon’s glans. “Ready for this baby?! Ready to take two of us??” Luis could not stop to jerk of, but said “ go head Arichan, you can do it, I know you like it, do it at is full!!!” So they finally start, Chris is on the back still banging Arichan ass, and now Marlon penetrated her slowly , he have only the full glans and other 12-15 cm insight her pussy the rest was out., it took a while before they start to coordinate them self. But finally they was banging Arichan form both of her holes, she was painful but still enjoy it like never before. Now Luis is empty of all fluid ad is filming them from different angle, nobody care about him now, Arichan Marlon and Chris are just too busy!!! “ please go go go go !!! Give me more ,please l’m coming !!!” Her orgasm was too strong she squirting so much that for a second the three guys think she was done, unable to take any more...but Marlon and Chris was still so hard so Arichan whit Japanese sense of hospitality said “ go please go, I need you sperm now!!!” The situation became even more intense now Chris was giving his best, and her ass hole was too tight. And said “ cam on baby here is your payment” . She interrupts the sandwich , Chris go dow the bed Arichan do it the same, they was one in front of each other, she start to suck deeply Chris ‘s glans and play whit her hand whit his balls and cock. Now Arichan get what she deserve right there on her mouth first and then all the face. She was still try, in vain, to ******* all Chris sperm, when Marlon said “I want one pice of this ass too you know bitch” she was perfectly at 90 degree now Chris grab her arms while Marlon was grab Arichan softy titty, now Arichan is cry, Marlon is going all deep on her ass hole, is soo good for both but painful at he same time. Tension Now is to the sky! And Marlon finally give her a super full creampie! Now her ass is full but she want still ******* and clean up that marvelous bbc that give her one orgasm so strong that she neve can even dream about. Now Luis restart to jerk of while watching Arichan gently play whit the two bbc whit two ands and one mouth. Now the bulls are done they laugh a little bit at Luis while they dressed them self. “ hey Luis thanks you too kind , and your wife is too sweet too see you around “ Chris said “she deserve some real sex Luis, she is a bbc slut now, if she need more she know where can get!” Add Marlon.

Now Arichan and Luis are alone on the bedroom, he his still so tense and and still have some Adrenalin, Arichan is totally relaxes and exhausted , but said “ Luis I ‘m fuuulllll!!!!!!” And he answer “ I know baby you make these two bbc happy and me the happier hubby of the world! Thankyou honey this will change everything for ever!!’”

The end!!

Attachments

• 471990D2-6F4B-4884-821D-FD5AA83955CD.jpeg
    471990D2-6F4B-4884-821D-FD5AA83955CD.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 206
Back