Janet Mason

tumblr_m264mdMcdK1qikwhfo1_1280.jpg

We have been fans of Janet ever since me husband discovered her websites way back in the late late 90’s. First my husband found her early foot fetish website, which he insisted I look at. But then we stumbled across her Janet Exposed site and it blew us away. Here was a petite (pre boob job Janet) wife playing with and genuinely enjoying herself with black men as her husband cheered her and the black men on! Needless to say that we were hooked! We bought several of her vhs videotapes, especially all of her with Mr. Big. It was amateur and the production was simple but it left such an impact on us. Watching a petite wife, like me, really enjoying black men in her own home definitely showed me that it was ok to want to play with them also. Janet is gorgeous and always seemed so sweet n genuine in her love of bbc. Her and her husband’s sharing of their “hobby” definitely helped to get me/we into the lifestyle that we love. Plus it has been fun to watch as Janet has gone from amateur wife to pro and play with all major BBC kings like Shane, Richard Mann, Lex and others. Now if I could only figure out how to do that! ;)

Back