Janet Mason

First time we ever hooked up to cuckold with a black guy in 2002, we hooked up a vcr in the motel room and watched a Janet Mason video as an "icebreaker", lol.
. Janet very helpful in making I R sex a "sport/ entertainment " for women and couples. Women now see her behavior as normal and refreshing sex. 2002. 17 years ago.

I've always wondered did Janet start as amateur cuckold wife turned pro. Or did she go straight to pro? Best thing about her is that she looks cock hungry all the time. And she got a booty that is perfection. She must work that out a lot ? (and her fake tits is the right size❤️)

I've always wondered did Janet start as amateur cuckold wife turned pro. Or did she go straight to pro? Best thing about her is that she looks cock hungry all the time. And she got a booty that is perfection. She must work that out a lot ? (and her fake tits is the right size❤)
She was amateur and then went pro...I was lucky enough to be in one of her vids early in the 2000s.....I contributed a couple of facials to her fame. Her pro vibe doesn't really do it for me though.

Back