Jamaican vacation with my gf

You will love it.. let them flirt with your partner and don't get upset...stand back and enjoy watching her enjoying herself
You will love it.. let them flirt with your partner and don't get upset...stand back and enjoy watching her enjoying herself
On vacations I tend to let my wife walk in front to show my submissiveness and when I see guys checking her out I purposely look the other way so they can check each other out.
Or if we go to shops etc I’ll tell her I’ll look for her as I’m going to look clothes for myself or toilet and I watch her and guys flirting with her

Several years ago before I got married I was dating a much younger girl who was 20 at the time and I was 33. After dating a while I decided to take her to Jamaica to an all inclusive resort, it was a beautiful place with all you can ******* and eat and enjoy, we spent our days by the pool or the ocean and drinking, making friends, sightseeing and more. On our 3rd night we went down to the beach for a bbq and show, our waiter was a young guy named William who was very attentime to us but mostly to my gf, calling her princess and gorgeous,and even wrote princess in chocolate on her plate with desert. When she used the rest room he asked me many questions about her and said he can also bartend in our cabin if needed. I asked what time could he be there and he said 10pm.
so after dinner about 8pm we went to the different clubs on site and had shots and drinks and I even watched my very shy gf dance with a couple other guys which was amazing to watch.she was 20 at the time, 5foot tall and 95 pound blonde with tiny tits but an amazing bubble ass. Anyway around 945 we headed back to,our cabin and I put on some slow jamaican music and lowered the lights and she said she will go take a shower, she stumbled inside and after a while she came out in white lace thong with white thigh highs and matching bra, and we started to slow dance and I heard a knock and she was dancing by herself as I answered the door, I said hey hun we have a bartender for tonight and she never stopped dancing and he quickly went behind the bar and poured us shots, she came over and not even thinking about what she is wearing and she was looking amazing, we did shots and she asked me to dance, I said I’m going to take a shower but dance with William for now, and she said ok..and to be honest that shocked me cause she was a bit of A Racist . Anyway I left and found an spot where I could watch them because I lowered the rest of the cabins lights and it was black, I started the shower and came out and watched. He immediately started to grind into her and they were swaying to the music slowly with his arms around her and all over her ass, it looked so sexy,he leaned in for a kiss and she responded and they were full on making out with him rubbing the front of her thong now and he took his cock out and put her hand on it, 9 inch big sexy bbc and she was straoking him, I debated coming out or watching longer, but knew I needed some fun also. I jumped in shower washed off and came out with a towel around my waiste and he was fingering her and she was stroking him as they kissed, I came up behind her started grinding her beautiful ass .
as we both undressed her, she turned around and took off my towel and grabbed my hard cock and turned to William and said no fair, get undressed which he did quickly.
we all 3 started swaying to the music and I turned her around and bent her over and she took his cock in her mouth as I started to lick her pussy from the back, she was moaning and looked amazing sucking that bbc, after a few minutes we went over to the bed and i continued to lick her pussy from behind as he laid on the bed and straddled his cock, my hot little gf was lowering her pussy down this bbc and I was licking the juices as she did, she rode his cock and came in just a minute and was saying omg omg omg….. I tongued her ass and she was squirming real good still on his cock and she lifted up and rolled over and I went and licked that pussy clean, tasting his young cum inside her, after a few minutes he got on top of her and fucked her for a good 30 minutes, hard then soft then again hard, amazing to watch, she came and came and came again, he spent the night dropping 3 loads of his tatsy cum in her and left in the morning. We still had 4 more days at the resort with William coming back once by himslef and the 2 other times with w other young black guys, she fucked and sucked them all and it was truly a great trip
Hello , wonderfull but video

Several years ago before I got married I was dating a much younger girl who was 20 at the time and I was 33. After dating a while I decided to take her to Jamaica to an all inclusive resort, it was a beautiful place with all you can ******* and eat and enjoy, we spent our days by the pool or the ocean and drinking, making friends, sightseeing and more. On our 3rd night we went down to the beach for a bbq and show, our waiter was a young guy named William who was very attentime to us but mostly to my gf, calling her princess and gorgeous,and even wrote princess in chocolate on her plate with desert. When she used the rest room he asked me many questions about her and said he can also bartend in our cabin if needed. I asked what time could he be there and he said 10pm.
so after dinner about 8pm we went to the different clubs on site and had shots and drinks and I even watched my very shy gf dance with a couple other guys which was amazing to watch.she was 20 at the time, 5foot tall and 95 pound blonde with tiny tits but an amazing bubble ass. Anyway around 945 we headed back to,our cabin and I put on some slow jamaican music and lowered the lights and she said she will go take a shower, she stumbled inside and after a while she came out in white lace thong with white thigh highs and matching bra, and we started to slow dance and I heard a knock and she was dancing by herself as I answered the door, I said hey hun we have a bartender for tonight and she never stopped dancing and he quickly went behind the bar and poured us shots, she came over and not even thinking about what she is wearing and she was looking amazing, we did shots and she asked me to dance, I said I’m going to take a shower but dance with William for now, and she said ok..and to be honest that shocked me cause she was a bit of A Racist . Anyway I left and found an spot where I could watch them because I lowered the rest of the cabins lights and it was black, I started the shower and came out and watched. He immediately started to grind into her and they were swaying to the music slowly with his arms around her and all over her ass, it looked so sexy,he leaned in for a kiss and she responded and they were full on making out with him rubbing the front of her thong now and he took his cock out and put her hand on it, 9 inch big sexy bbc and she was straoking him, I debated coming out or watching longer, but knew I needed some fun also. I jumped in shower washed off and came out with a towel around my waiste and he was fingering her and she was stroking him as they kissed, I came up behind her started grinding her beautiful ass .
as we both undressed her, she turned around and took off my towel and grabbed my hard cock and turned to William and said no fair, get undressed which he did quickly.
we all 3 started swaying to the music and I turned her around and bent her over and she took his cock in her mouth as I started to lick her pussy from the back, she was moaning and looked amazing sucking that bbc, after a few minutes we went over to the bed and i continued to lick her pussy from behind as he laid on the bed and straddled his cock, my hot little gf was lowering her pussy down this bbc and I was licking the juices as she did, she rode his cock and came in just a minute and was saying omg omg omg….. I tongued her ass and she was squirming real good still on his cock and she lifted up and rolled over and I went and licked that pussy clean, tasting his young cum inside her, after a few minutes he got on top of her and fucked her for a good 30 minutes, hard then soft then again hard, amazing to watch, she came and came and came again, he spent the night dropping 3 loads of his tatsy cum in her and left in the morning. We still had 4 more days at the resort with William coming back once by himslef and the 2 other times with w other young black guys, she fucked and sucked them all and it was truly a great trip
Wife & Daught*r spend 2 weeks on holiday every year in Jamaica...

Attachments

• 34445071_1777429115629900_4822326131044646912_n.jpg
    34445071_1777429115629900_4822326131044646912_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 545
Back