Jamaican student

cuckhappy

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
We lived in the UK in the 80s my husband was sent to do 18months , our base was in the midlands our house was two stories with four bedrooms, we were swingers and had met several black men that I engaged with , my preference was the older black man but I did have a younger lover and this is how it happened.

We were asked if we would take in a uni student from Jamaica, he was related to one of our black friends , he was twenty three and having to do six months in an English university.

He. arrived in the July , we had set up the spare bedroom with everything, TV , Video player , double bed all the comforts , his name was Jerome , nice lad very polite , first couple of days he settled in , we made him feel he was at home ,Steve took him to the pub and he soon felt at home , we had dinner together most nights.

I bed one night steve asked if I was comfortable with Jerome living with us , yes I told him, he answered ,do you realise Jerome has that look for you ,would you like a younger lover I would love for you to fuck Jerome , I smiled , you dirty bastard , Steve then fucked me ,he told me to tease Jerome and let’s see what happens.

The next couple of weeks I let Jerome see me in tight clothes and Steve left a men’s magazine, ******* , around the lounge which has milfs pictures and stories of wives cheating, the magazine had been taken , Steve slapped my ass one night , bait has been taken.

I came home early one day , knowing Jerome would be home , I climbed the stairs as I passed Jerome’s room I saw him standing naked next to his bed , the magazine was on the bed and he was wanking one hell of a huge cock , his legs were shaking his eyes were closed then suddenly his cock shot huge spurts of cum , he slowly stroked his cock still oozing cum , I went down stairs and made a noise ,he shouted he was home and will be down in a second , I was so wet and my nipples had got hard , made a cup of tea to settle down ,Jerome came in said he was going out , I could not help myself, I kissed his cheek , see you later dinner at 7 .

He left , I went to his bedroom his sheet was soaked with cum and the smell was so pungent I ran my fingers over the wet patch , licking them I could taste him , couldn’t wait to tell steve , he then told me to up the anti , I want you to have Jerome’s cock in you before he goes home.

Steve had to go away for three nights so planned to see if I could get Jerome interested in me , at dinner I asked if he wanted to sit and watch TV with me , I told him to go get his PJ on and I slipped into my nightie , I chose one he could see all of me , in an add break I got up to get a ******* ,the lounge was dark when reaching the kitchen I turned the light on which gave him a view of my naked ass in the kitchen I walked around showing him all of me , I came back with two drinks as I gave him one I noticed his huge hard on , I stood looking, he put his ******* down lowered his PJ pants , he took my ******* put it down then removed my nightie I fell to my knees he removed the PJs ,I took his cock into my mouth ,that was the start of three days of fucking , I told steve , he said he was wanking every night thinking about it.

Attachments

• AB0D00C5-7813-49A7-95A4-1737363D4668.jpeg
    AB0D00C5-7813-49A7-95A4-1737363D4668.jpeg
    16.5 KB · Views: 441
We lived in the UK in the 80s my husband was sent to do 18months , our base was in the midlands our house was two stories with four bedrooms, we were swingers and had met several black men that I engaged with , my preference was the older black man but I did have a younger lover and this is how it happened.

We were asked if we would take in a uni student from Jamaica, he was related to one of our black friends , he was twenty three and having to do six months in an English university.

He. arrived in the July , we had set up the spare bedroom with everything, TV , Video player , double bed all the comforts , his name was Jerome , nice lad very polite , first couple of days he settled in , we made him feel he was at home ,Steve took him to the pub and he soon felt at home , we had dinner together most nights.

I bed one night steve asked if I was comfortable with Jerome living with us , yes I told him, he answered ,do you realise Jerome has that look for you ,would you like a younger lover I would love for you to fuck Jerome , I smiled , you dirty bastard , Steve then fucked me ,he told me to tease Jerome and let’s see what happens.

The next couple of weeks I let Jerome see me in tight clothes and Steve left a men’s magazine, ******* , around the lounge which has milfs pictures and stories of wives cheating, the magazine had been taken , Steve slapped my ass one night , bait has been taken.

I came home early one day , knowing Jerome would be home , I climbed the stairs as I passed Jerome’s room I saw him standing naked next to his bed , the magazine was on the bed and he was wanking one hell of a huge cock , his legs were shaking his eyes were closed then suddenly his cock shot huge spurts of cum , he slowly stroked his cock still oozing cum , I went down stairs and made a noise ,he shouted he was home and will be down in a second , I was so wet and my nipples had got hard , made a cup of tea to settle down ,Jerome came in said he was going out , I could not help myself, I kissed his cheek , see you later dinner at 7 .

He left , I went to his bedroom his sheet was soaked with cum and the smell was so pungent I ran my fingers over the wet patch , licking them I could taste him , couldn’t wait to tell steve , he then told me to up the anti , I want you to have Jerome’s cock in you before he goes home.

Steve had to go away for three nights so planned to see if I could get Jerome interested in me , at dinner I asked if he wanted to sit and watch TV with me , I told him to go get his PJ on and I slipped into my nightie , I chose one he could see all of me , in an add break I got up to get a ******* ,the lounge was dark when reaching the kitchen I turned the light on which gave him a view of my naked ass in the kitchen I walked around showing him all of me , I came back with two drinks as I gave him one I noticed his huge hard on , I stood looking, he put his ******* down lowered his PJ pants , he took my ******* put it down then removed my nightie I fell to my knees he removed the PJs ,I took his cock into my mouth ,that was the start of three days of fucking , I told steve , he said he was wanking every night thinking about it.
Wow! You'll know how to get a BBC ..lol ...hot

That is a Beautiful Story all white wife's need to make this their reality and us white husbands need to encourage it 🙏🙏🙏♠️♠️♠️❤️❤️❤️

I remember escourt magazine as well some great letters in it keep me busy 😉

Oh my,The story got me wanking my BBC,thinking of how lucky young Jarome was.

Back