Jamaican Resorts

Hello all. My wife and I are planning a trip to a Jamaican resort in the next year or so and we were wondering which one would be best to get her lots of attention and bbc. I know hedo is super popular but we aren’t sure if that is exactly our speed. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

also, any other resorts of a similar nature in other countries are also on the table!

Would love to visit pool where I can get naked and show off . Play a little and generally just flirt and hopefully find bbc for play. Would like to do this in the summer in Atlanta or another city close to Nashville.

@RocGawd Yup, all the time. Just go, let everything hang and have fun. Its all-inclusive, so you just find other people willing to fuck and yall good to go. And this is Jamaica... so if you need some black cock... it's easy to find someone eager to supply it! ;)

@CuckWanttoBe Yes, I agree RIU is great. It's not for nudists and people who want to explore their sexual fantasies. Never stayed at that one but its usually geat!

Back