Jamaica

Hi there! We've only had one trip to Jamaica in 2022, but it was good! We stayed in Ocho Rios at the Royal Plantation. It was an anniversary trip and vacation without the *******. It's a really nice all-inclusive resort. We weren't going out of our way looking for BBC during the trip, but my wife had some impromptu fun with the room service guy.

Hi there! We've only had one trip to Jamaica in 2022, but it was good! We stayed in Ocho Rios at the Royal Plantation. It was an anniversary trip and vacation without the *******. It's a really nice all-inclusive resort. We weren't going out of our way looking for BBC during the trip, but my wife had some impromptu fun with the room service guy.
Thank you!

You're welcome! We'd definitely go back to that resort again-- really nice place! We were there for a full week. We had the same tall, black guy deliver room service breakfast each morning. On the first day, my wife was already being flirty with him, but I thought he was shy. We'd occasionally see him around the resort during the day, so the casual flirting continued and we all knew each other by first name by then. The room layouts are very open and airy, with the shower and bathroom fully open in the corner of the room. So by Day 4 when he brought breakfast, she was nude in the shower in full view. He smiled real big at her, casually stared for a few, then looked at me. I just smiled and shrugged back. It was Day 5 or 6 when he came to the room with breakfast and we could both tell he was already hard. She was only wearing a loose robe that morning and was already tipsy from mimosas. She gave him a big hug and he hugged her back, pushing the bulge in his pants hard against her. Without saying anything she reached down his shorts and grabbed his dick. I guess he took this as his queue to just take it out entirely. It looked to be about 8-9". She said it felt average thick, but was veiny and hard as a rock. She stroked it and continued to hug for a couple mins, but then he smiled bashfully and pulled his shorts back up. I got the impression he couldn't take too long to deliver breakfast or management might notice. I didn't mean to write a story, but the Mrs and I were sitting here reminiscing as I started to reply back.

I'm sure the Negril area resorts are better for BBC adventures, but this was a fun trip with plenty of "eye candy", as my wife puts it!

You're welcome! We'd definitely go back to that resort again-- really nice place! We were there for a full week. We had the same tall, black guy deliver room service breakfast each morning. On the first day, my wife was already being flirty with him, but I thought he was shy. We'd occasionally see him around the resort during the day, so the casual flirting continued and we all knew each other by first name by then. The room layouts are very open and airy, with the shower and bathroom fully open in the corner of the room. So by Day 4 when he brought breakfast, she was nude in the shower in full view. He smiled real big at her, casually stared for a few, then looked at me. I just smiled and shrugged back. It was Day 5 or 6 when he came to the room with breakfast and we could both tell he was already hard. She was only wearing a loose robe that morning and was already tipsy from mimosas. She gave him a big hug and he hugged her back, pushing the bulge in his pants hard against her. Without saying anything she reached down his shorts and grabbed his dick. I guess he took this as his queue to just take it out entirely. It looked to be about 8-9". She said it felt average thick, but was veiny and hard as a rock. She stroked it and continued to hug for a couple mins, but then he smiled bashfully and pulled his shorts back up. I got the impression he couldn't take too long to deliver breakfast or management might notice. I didn't mean to write a story, but the Mrs and I were sitting here reminiscing as I started to reply back.

I'm sure the Negril area resorts are better for BBC adventures, but this was a fun trip with plenty of "eye candy", as my wife puts it!
Top 🔝

Back