Jamaica

We're plotting a trip as well. I don't think anybody who's been to Hedo doubts the stories about the size of Jamaican men. Too many eyewitness accounts LOL.

What I'm wondering about are the stories about the wives hooking up with Hedo staff members.
I fully realize this is a sensitive issue for the people who run the Jamaican resorts. There were a few past issues at other hotels and resorts (not Hedo).
As a result, all seem to have rules now forbidding staff members from physical contact with the guests.

I get it. It's for the protection of all concerned.
But as I've also read in several places, the "rule" is regularly ignored when the willing wife (or husband) makes the initial advance and indicates her desire to have sex with the staff.
Once they hear that the wife wants the Big Bamboo, they handle her wishes. Repeatedly, apparently.

Is this true? Or is it a fantasy from days past?
I read somewhere where a guy said "at least 20 wives" at Hedo are regularly getting fucked every day by the staff.
It's done discretely, he said. You have to "sneak" the guys into your room. But it's done every day, and almost every hour, he said.

Question for Hedo veterans: Is this still true?

Some have said that many Hedo veterans will deny this, for varying reasons, even though they may among the ones who get regularly serviced by the staff.
Some don't want attention being drawn to the subject, for fear the resort will clamp down even harder on the rules.
Some will take the altruistic side of the argument and say they don't want their longtime Jamaican friends on the staff risking their jobs.

Whatever. I'm wondering if some who've been to Hedo can offer some honest answers for us hope-to-be newbies.

My personal feeling is that this is the very definition of consensual sex, and I thought consensual sex was supposed to be one of the bedrocks of the Hedo philosophy.
As long as the wife (or husband) conveys the initial willingness to have sex with staff members, I don't see the problem. But maybe that's just me.
I think it's a great way for the wives who harbor insecurities or inhibitions to hook up without the apparent random uncertainties of the nude pool/nude spa scene.

If anyone wants to comment but just doesn't want to do it in the open, please privately message me.

Thanks.

I’ll say again, we never saw the staff doing anything but working. There were plenty of people willing to service someone else’s wife, and they always knew what ‘equipment’ they brought to the table in advance. I had to be very careful just trying to tip the staff that I wanted to take care of. Just offering made them nervous, me too. The last thing I wanted was to get them fired while trying to help them out.

Some on the forum have said the staff at Hedo is very, uh, “accommodating” once you let them know you want to experience Jamaican cock. Is it really that effortless on the couples’ part?
Some have reported 5, 7, 10 staff members coming to have sex with the wife each day.
Can that possibly be true?
Yes somewhat accurate, there is not a shortage, believe me. Some are more forthcoming than others, but it’s all on there mind. Just as long as you can navigate it so they won’t be found out or lose there job, it’s a beautiful place.

Yes somewhat accurate, there is not a shortage, believe me. Some are more forthcoming than others, but it’s all on there mind. Just as long as you can navigate it so they won’t be found out or lose there job, it’s a beautiful place.
So can find more than one at a time? So how so how do you ask? HEY YOU HAVE ANY BLACK COCK? LoL

Hedo is like Spring Break on steroids. My husband walks 7 mile beach everytime we are there. He always comes back talking how dead it is at Sandals and the other resorts. The nude pool has a DJ. It's like a Vegas pool party with no clothes and no rules, other than common sense. Drinks are all ready paid. They play different games that are somewhat suggestve like girl blindfolded then they have tind their husband. The only thing they can touch is all of the guys cocks. A few of our girlfriends like to do WMCA with their legs as they lay at the edge of the pool naked. The pool is packed with naked people. The restaurants are good but not fine dining. The evening entertainment is erotic and sexy.

If you don't like the idea of being packed into a naked pool, there are other pools that are quieter. The prude beach next to Sandals is clothing optional, and peaceful. It just depends on what you like to do on vacation.

Wife was talking with her guy in Jamaica this weekend and he works at a big resort saying thingS don’t look like opening up till 2021. 😢

Got call from wife’s guy in Jamaica and airports open the middle of this month and resorts should start easy open July 1st. Looked up prices and are very cheap. Trying to set up long weekend and surprise wife with private beach party with her friend and his buddies.

Back