Jamaica

Well there are the good the bad and the disasters.

One place we stayed had so many people the pool was standing room only. Most of the people were tanked on the all you can ******* for one price.

We did all inclusive in Montego Bay twice and wife was hit on by workers and locals all the time and even had fun parting with DJ and bartender at the night bar even got some extras in her drinks and her friend got them out of there when wife was a zombie. Orchid Rios bar staff was much more professional and made sure we had a great time and exchanged numbers and offered to meet us out of the resort to hang out. We didn’t make it out to meet as we partied way to much earlier and lost her phone..but set up for revisit and they keep in contact with wife on social media and calls to wife thru her messenger once or twice a week.

We did all inclusive in Montego Bay twice and wife was hit on by workers and locals all the time and even had fun parting with DJ and bartender at the night bar even got some extras in her drinks and her friend got them out of there when wife was a zombie. Orchid Rios bar staff was much more professional and made sure we had a great time and exchanged numbers and offered to meet us out of the resort to hang out. We didn’t make it out to meet as we partied way to much earlier and lost her phone..but set up for revisit and they keep in contact with wife on social media and calls to wife thru her messenger once or twice a week.
That’s amazing 😊

How easy is it? Just jamaican cocks roaming around looking?
Quite easy. Just talk for a couple of minutes to someone from the staff. Once they know, the black guys (some from the staff) will follow. Then forget about your wife, she'll be too busy fucking BBC's everyday. As my wife says, she can barely remember I went there with her on her second trip (my first one).

They all just come to you. The staff will always stop and ask wife how she is or anything to start a conversation. Wife got a foot massage on a boat ride and guy right away ask for wife’s what’s app .
Really? Well if anyone shows an interest C will soon let them know if it is mutual! bring it on!

Really? Well if anyone shows an interest C will soon let them know if it is mutual! bring it on!
So many opportunities where ever you go in Jamaica. Wife talks to 2 bartenders of Facebook all the time.. they message her and call to plan her come back and said private party out of the resort. I even have cab driver numbers for when we come back to hang out take us around.

Back