Jamaica trip

Sean1008

Male
From
Canada
My wife and I are planning a trip to Jamaica once this covid 19 is better. Hoping we can meet someone who’s from or lives in Jamaica to help us plan this trip properly. This is our first time to Jamaica, we’ve been to many Caribbean islands but always wanted to check out Jamaica.

My wife and I are planning a trip to Jamaica once this covid 19 is better. Hoping we can meet someone who’s from or lives in Jamaica to help us plan this trip properly. This is our first time to Jamaica, we’ve been to many Caribbean islands but always wanted to check out Jamaica.
Jamaican here

They'll sell you some good weed right there in the airport (just go outside the terminal where the buses are and ask any of the drivers or porters) which is a good start for any wife looking for Jamaican bamboo. Anywhere in Negril will do--just walk down the beach. Or take her to Hedo; at night they'll let some locals in to fuck horny ladies.

Last edited:
I’m Jamaican hit me up when you’re ready

Back