Jamaica Negril 7 mile beach

9691rjmwd

Couple
From
NC, US
I’m looking for a massage therapist located on 7 mile beach April 25th thru the 9th that can help my wife and I progress from flirting to the next level. I would gladly pay for the massage, it just can’t be at your house or hotel room. I would consider a beach massage in an outdoor cabana.

Your message is a little vague as to what you expect. I don't know where you are staying. Hedonism and I assume all of the resorts have massage available in the beach in kind of a cabana. There is a massage business about and hour to two hour walk down 7 mile beach from Hedo. I've never heard of a male therapist in Jamaica if that is what you are after. You won't be able to get a happy ending at the resorts. You'll likely be able to get one from an independent. I'm really not sure if you could make it happen for your wife. We will be at Hedonism on the 26th. If you there maybe we'll see you. Good Luck

Your message is a little vague as to what you expect. I don't know where you are staying. Hedonism and I assume all of the resorts have massage available in the beach in kind of a cabana. There is a massage business about and hour to two hour walk down 7 mile beach from Hedo. I've never heard of a male therapist in Jamaica if that is what you are after. You won't be able to get a happy ending at the resorts. You'll likely be able to get one from an independent. I'm really not sure if you could make it happen for your wife. We will be at Hedonism on the 26th. If you there maybe we'll see you. Good Luck
I appreciate your response. We are at sandals and I’m sure your right about the male masseuses at the resorts. I tried searching for male Masseuse in Jamaica and nothing comes up. To be honest I was hoping some strapping young bbc asked me to pm him and he would tell me where he works and be willing to help. It’s worth a shot. I’ll message you when we are down there, perhaps w can all meet for a *******.

I’m looking for a massage therapist located on 7 mile beach April 25th thru the 9th that can help my wife and I progress from flirting to the next level. I would gladly pay for the massage, it just can’t be at your house or hotel room. I would consider a beach massage in an outdoor cabana.
I can assist I'm a great massage therapist I do swedish and deep tissue massages you can inbox me .. I can do the massage on the beach I have a nice location where you both can be comfortable it's right on the beach

I can assist I'm a great massage therapist I do swedish and deep tissue massages you can inbox me .. I can do the massage on the beach I have a nice location where you both can be comfortable it's right on the beach
I know that this post is old. We will be at Couples Negril in mid April 2022. Is it possible for you to massage my wife in our room? We have explored this fantasy happening in Jamaica. I told her that if she ever chooses to vacation in Jamaica then we agree to make it reality. She booked the vacation and I am looking to make it happen!

I can answer your question. The answer is No. Couples is All inclusive. If he sneaks in, its free food and drinks. The resort is not going to allow that. Even a lot of the resorts that are not All-inclusive will limit locals from visiting, security. Call the resort you choose and ask about their policies.

I can answer your question. The answer is No. Couples is All inclusive. If he sneaks in, its free food and drinks. The resort is not going to allow that. Even a lot of the resorts that are not All-inclusive will limit locals from visiting, security. Call the resort you choose and ask about their policies.
Thank you! Any luck with resort staff or the entertainers at the resort after hours?

That's possible, but nothing like it use to be. They fire employees for having sex with guests just like cruise ships. Years ago I would play with the grounds crew and bellman at Hedonism. That all changed with the new owners.

However, when we were at Hedo in October my husband said some of the staff guys comments and actions were a little more bold. He thought maybe they had loosened up a little.

We had a very unique situation happen at Hedo in October. The night before Halloween we were just relaxing naked in the room between the pool party, and the evening fire in the beach. It was about 5 when had a knock on the door. We looked at each other like who could that be. My husband opened the door. There was a server there with a bottle of Champagne and two glasses. He said it was all part of the service. He asked if we were swingers. Then asked if we wanted him to open the bottle. My husband invited him in. He closed the door and asked my husband to pull the drapes. I thought I should give him a hug and kiss so I did. He already had his shirt off. I have no idea how this happened. I thought my husband set it up. He didn't. I doubt it will ever happen again, but the point point is there maybe opportunities.

Jamaican guys love to flirt. It might not be a problem hooking up at someplace like Couples. However, it's a lot easier at a resort like Hedonism where it's assumed you are there for a sexual adventure.

Back