Jamaica again !!! Beware !!!

Congratulations! Great to hear
Just returned from Jamaica and had zero issues although we did not leave the resort by land other than to and from the airport. Tours on the water were fun, the resort was amazing, the staff were very friendly and yes I found myself 2 BBC over the course of a week!!! a 10 out of 10 experience in Jamaica- Montego Bay!
Congratulations! Great to hear that you had a wonderful time!

Just returned from Jamaica and had zero issues although we did not leave the resort by land other than to and from the airport. Tours on the water were fun, the resort was amazing, the staff were very friendly and yes I found myself 2 BBC over the course of a week!!! a 10 out of 10 experience in Jamaica- Montego Bay!
Hi Julie,

What resort did you stay at? We got to the RIU Montego Bay in a few days.

My wife is travelling solo on the 17th May looking for a sexy transfer from the airport to negritude any recommendations

I would like to know the real truth about this article.
beautiful beaches no doubt..rest of country ******* hole for years...how can anyone in right mind plan hard earned vacation, and go someplace where u cant go out at night...walk the beach or have drinks spiked!!!..unreal...yet moron women from all over go for so called 'big bamboo' believe none of it is worth your safety..boycott till corrupt ******* hole i fixed if i wanted that i stay in nyc..jerk off mayor moron adams has ny going direction of jamaica.

Don't leave the resort is the best advice anyone can give, and the more upscale the resort the safer you are. We've done a few guided tours over the years which have been fine. We used to take the k ids there when they were younger and all had a good time.

Like most places, it depends on where you go. Plenty of fun to be had with less risk than club hopping in Chicago. Of course if you're a self important person that makes blanket statements about an entire country being a crap hole, then you'll likely remain a malcontent Karen regardless of your destination.

Greetings from Portugal...Was in Negril back in 2016...Stayed at private house...Started off great...Then issues with water started...Had to move to another place...Beautiful Island with underlying issues with infrastructure and etc...Boa Sorte...;)

Stop being logical and using facts!

Lol
Maybe Jax could show us where those numbers come from and what year they were taken. There is no doubt that poverty is the reason most people are shot and killed. In countries other than the US there is a reason why people are shot and killed. It could be because you won't join the gang.

However, that's not necessarily true in the US. Most people are shot and killed for no reason at all. Oh wait, there is a reason. Let's say the neighbor ******* are playing ball and it rolls onto Your driveway. You'll feel threatened. If you are a good guy with a gun you'll pull it out and shoot the ******* and their parents too. Then again you could be relaxing shooting your gun off your front porch. You neighbor is trying to put their baby to sleep and ask you to stop. Of course you'll feel threatened and ******* the entire family. In this county we shoot and ******* people for no reason at all anytime anyplace. It's much harder in other countries. You get shot when you decide when you decide to compete with them for their ******* business.

Here's another fun fact. Shooting deaths is red states is higher that blue states.

I learned about the concept of "per capita" something like 53 years ago in an elementary school science class. In a criminal justice class I took in college, we did take a deep dive into the homicide rates and how a few zip codes can skew the overall statistics. Avoid those zip codes and suddenly many cities become safe. Example, compare an historically violent area of Los Angeles to that of the Brentwood (a very wealthy neighborhood in LA), who sees a single homicide maybe every deacde.

Were you there by yourself and how did you go about meeting bbc? Ive been looking at montego bay to take my wife and want her to get an chance to stare at some bbc. Is it clothing optional?

Back