Jacksonville Florida

Any women who want to fucking hot treat of their man watching & hearing a THICK HARD BBC pounding your soft wet holes in front of your man while I make you cum? He will never forget and beg for me to use you again very very soon! Im In Jacksonville Florida
We are interested in learning more about you

Hello, I am Lawrence. I am 52, 5ft7, 190lbs, I live and work here in Jacksonville. I'm straight, play well with couples as long as male is straight. I'm a very thick, wide 8 inches (pics are me) I play no games, say what I mean and mean what I say. Women will be treated with the respect they wish. I'm a BULL BBC that doesn't mean I'm an asshole. I must always talk with husband to confirm that our rendezvous are coordinating with eachother. I want not misunderstanding of any rules and or boundaries if any for the woman. I want everyone to feel comfortable and safe always. It makes the experience that much better and looked forward to next encounter. Again, I show up when agreed and perform excellently! If the woman is not 3 hole friendly, let me know ahead so I won't demand that! As long as husband is straight and the beautiful woman is comfortable, great fun and memories will be made and had. Not into exaggerated back and forth. Lets talk, set up a time to meet, and if it goes well, the next meeting, if not the first, is the main event! I appreciate and respect your relationship no matter what it is and also respect your time and I will not waste it. Nor do I wish to waste time with games and flakes. I understands things happen and the event maybe postponed till later, but not going to allow fake accounts on here to waste my time. Not saying you are I'm just clarifying that this is supposed to be fun had by all. And that's all I want. Consider sharing her with me and you will be thoroughly satisfied! Send some pics of her, what she likes and will do then her do's and don'ts

Attachments

• 20230606_160530.jpg
    20230606_160530.jpg
    862 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20230606_161538_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606_161538_Chrome.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20230606_161500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230606_161500_Chrome.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 21
Back