Jack of spades

I have a ball cap with the JOS on it. I also have a key ring for my car keys with the JOS on it. I often have to leave the keys when I park my car in a lot where the cars have to be moved around. Most of the parking lot attendants are Black and have noticed the JOS symbol and have inquired about it.
Love that especially the keychain. On some trips, I have put a JOS as my wallpaper on my phone, and then work to make sure BBC see it hoping it brings opportunities, though sadly none yet. Really like the keychain idea...subtle and for the right valet...mmmmmm.

I have a ball cap with the JOS on it. I also have a key ring for my car keys with the JOS on it. I often have to leave the keys when I park my car in a lot where the cars have to be moved around. Most of the parking lot attendants are Black and have noticed the JOS symbol and have inquired about it.
The problem with being fashion forward: Decades ago my wife and I had white T-shirts with a giant ♠️on them and nobody knew what that meant. Many years latter my wife had a key ring with :qos:imprinted on it and nobody understood it but she did educate a few Black men about it. Around the same time I formed a cream pie eaters club and we had apparel printed with our club name and a picture of a cream pie on it. That got more notice but one old dear, when we were having our charity car wash, baked us a banana cream pie. We didn't have the heart to enlighten her.

Back