Jack of spades

I've always taken it as a guy who gets fucked by BBC as well. Though I almost always hear about or see them discussed as being with a woman who is a QoS. Regardless, if I see a guy with a JoS tat on him, I assume he likes being fucked by BBC.

Are there any cucks out there that have a jack of spades tattoo? Did your woman ask you to get it. Does anyone have clothing or jewelry they wear with the jos on it?
Just joined but yes…I’ve worn temp now tattoo to gatherings…usually where a tramp stamp would be inked on my ex-wife and I go commando so I wait for the proper setting to bend over to tie my shoes. Most bbc know exactly what I’m doing…
Are there any cucks out there that have a jack of spades tattoo? Did your woman ask you to get it. Does anyone have clothing or jewelry they wear with the jos on it?

Follow up to the “tampon” reference (true story): after being flooded with superior bbc seed (i “assumed the position: face/chest down-ass up”) so I couldnt “read the room” but i felt 3 black bulls throb inside multiple times; with a “bitch slap” on my plump white asscheek indicating ive been “flooded”, I asked 1 of the black kings to take a photo of the mix of my hot assjuice and their thick potent black seed puddling on the bedsheets (see attached)

I have a very rational “solution based” mindset & im almost neurotically clean-hygenic for my female/male/T/non-binary partners: as I was driving out of Manhattan
BAM! A thought:TAMPONS!!! All true! I love how they taste hours later…😘

PS: I bought JOS temp decal tattoos; keychains; pins; baseball hats. etc etc online (Pinterest) years ago. Still available

Attachments

• IMG_7244.jpeg
    IMG_7244.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 85
Got hub a new ball cap...
We got a matching pair of baseball caps with QoS and JoS respectively. The comments fell into two categories: "are you gambler"s or "did you get those in Vegas?" Sadly they weren't the advertisement we thought they'd be although we did get knowing glances from time to time.

Back