Jack of Spades Tattoos, has anyone ever seen one?

iltsbbd

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
Hi all. I'm a bi white guy with a straight asian wife. We are both exclusively into black dick. She considers herself a Queen of Spades and I am very much a Jack of Spades.

We play together often, and sometimes even get to share a dick or two (but that is very rare, since we can't seem to find many black guys who will let me suck them off too. but that is a different issue)

I have a few tattoos and was thinking about adding another one, being a permanent Jack of Spades tattoo in an inconspicuous spot. My wife does not have any permanent tattoos, so she prefers the temporary kind. I am good with that. But she is a little excited about seeing me get a genuine one.

Now please note, I am not a sub, and I am not into all that humiliation or "white hubby inferiority" stuff so I planning on the tattoo being a capital "J" in a spade design. I don't plan on it being an advertisement so it won't be visible when I am dressed. Most likely around my abdomen or thigh.

I was wondering if any other bi husbands out there have ever made their desires permanent with a tattoo of dedication to black dicks like I am about to do. I've never even seen a photo of a real tattoo like this.

I'd love to hear some input and suggestions. If you know any cool designs, please let me know. How do your wives feel about such things?

I’m interest in the same, would like to have it in a design that appears inconspicuos, so could be displayed publically but not blatant so I can show my dedication to BBC

What kind of design were you thinking of getting? I am considering getting mine incorporated into another design so it wont be immediately noticeable until I point it out. I prefer it to be artistic and inconspicuous.
I am not a tattoo fan at all. What is a sexy lifestyle choice this week, might become the embarrassing mark preventing you from getting a job next year. However, if you wanted it in done in a way that is less obvious, you might try putting your Jack of spades in a poker hand, perhaps jack of spades, queen o spades, king of spades, queen of hearts, joker or king of clubs. Whichever symbols you think best describes the ideal relationship. You might have the hand holding the hand being a black man's hand.

Back