I've never told this story...

My first BBC and bi experience. I had just turned 18 and joined the army. I was very inexperienced with everything. We were at the point in our training that we were aloud out on a Friday night and me and a friend went downtown, drinks and women was our intent. While finding our way to the bars we were approached by a black male in his mid twenties, he said he was also in the army and he would show us the places best to go. Fast forward several hours later, we have had a lot to ******* and he is still with us all having very masculine fun. No women though. He asked if want to smoke a joint before we head back to the base, my friend agrees, I didn't really do that. I was a very sheltered, skinny, 5'11" 130 pound naïve kid.
We go back to his hotel, 2 queen beds, we smoke and I get very stoned. He tells us we better stay till we are both are a bit more straight. He tells us to each lay down in a bed, he will sleep on the lil couch. As I get into bed with my clothes on he tells me I should get comfortable. I take my pants and shirt off.
A while later, I am not sure how long I wake up feeling weird. I am laying on my back and realize my underwear are down by my knees and I have a huge hard on,
I have about an 8" cock. I was very embarrassed thinking I was jerking off in my sleep!
I pull my underwear up and get a little startled when I feel someone next to me. I whisper calling to my friend, the black male says, 'no its me' in a pleasant calm voice. I tell him I am sorry I don't know why I was doing "that". he laughs a bit and says 'no it was me doing that for you' he moves closer to me and grabs my half hard cock, and whispers I am sucking your big dick. And he begins to pull my underwear down. I am frozen with fear and excitement. Every move he makes is against anything I have ever thought of but feels incredible. I feel totally submissive, he is doing what he wants, and I am not going to stop him. He continues sucking my cock and massaging my prostate, that sounds too clinical, He is pushing his fingers up under my balls and a bit into my ass. I EXPLODE into his mouth. After a moment or two of getting all my cum out of my dick he moves up towards me, and says,
' do you fuck'? I quickly in a shaky voice say NO
' do you suck dick' again I say no....almost feeling bad.
he pauses a minute then in a bit of a stronger voice says, "Well Im gonna jerk off on you, change sides with me" I do as he says. He gets in the bed and pulls off his underwear, and he tells me, "roll over" My stomach gets nervous, but I do as he tells me, I get on my stomach and he begins to massage and squeeze my ass. Again it feels terrifying and amazing. I can feel the bed shaking as he is masturbating. He then gets up onto he knees and behind me, he pushes my legs apart, and with his hand he reaches up and pulls my ass in the air, I resist and try to turn on my side, he grabs me kind of hard and pulls me back and then leans in and tells me, "Im not going to fuck you, but I want to cum on your ass' I stop resisting, and he puts me in position that he wants. My legs are wide open and he has one leg between them and one leg outside, he has my ass propped up and he grabs my hands and places them on my ass to spread my ass open...I was completely submissive to him, I could feel the head of his cock rubbing right on the top of my ass, even his handing would graze against my skin.. Now he lowered even down more and his huge balls were banging up under me and his cock was right on my ass,, several times he grabbed or squeezed me, pinning me down more, squeezing me with his knees, his cock was now banging against my asshole, he moans, and slides his cock on my ass crack and his balls bang against me and he dumps a ton of cum on my lower back and then he lifts up and drops more right on my ass...OMG! It was amazing...
It was always a shameful story...today it felt good to tell. Thank you!

My first BBC and bi experience. I had just turned 18 and joined the army. I was very inexperienced with everything. We were at the point in our training that we were aloud out on a Friday night and me and a friend went downtown, drinks and women was our intent. While finding our way to the bars we were approached by a black male in his mid twenties, he said he was also in the army and he would show us the places best to go. Fast forward several hours later, we have had a lot to ******* and he is still with us all having very masculine fun. No women though. He asked if want to smoke a joint before we head back to the base, my friend agrees, I didn't really do that. I was a very sheltered, skinny, 5'11" 130 pound naïve kid.
We go back to his hotel, 2 queen beds, we smoke and I get very stoned. He tells us we better stay till we are both are a bit more straight. He tells us to each lay down in a bed, he will sleep on the lil couch. As I get into bed with my clothes on he tells me I should get comfortable. I take my pants and shirt off.
A while later, I am not sure how long I wake up feeling weird. I am laying on my back and realize my underwear are down by my knees and I have a huge hard on,
I have about an 8" cock. I was very embarrassed thinking I was jerking off in my sleep!
I pull my underwear up and get a little startled when I feel someone next to me. I whisper calling to my friend, the black male says, 'no its me' in a pleasant calm voice. I tell him I am sorry I don't know why I was doing "that". he laughs a bit and says 'no it was me doing that for you' he moves closer to me and grabs my half hard cock, and whispers I am sucking your big dick. And he begins to pull my underwear down. I am frozen with fear and excitement. Every move he makes is against anything I have ever thought of but feels incredible. I feel totally submissive, he is doing what he wants, and I am not going to stop him. He continues sucking my cock and massaging my prostate, that sounds too clinical, He is pushing his fingers up under my balls and a bit into my ass. I EXPLODE into his mouth. After a moment or two of getting all my cum out of my dick he moves up towards me, and says,
' do you fuck'? I quickly in a shaky voice say NO
' do you suck dick' again I say no....almost feeling bad.
he pauses a minute then in a bit of a stronger voice says, "Well Im gonna jerk off on you, change sides with me" I do as he says. He gets in the bed and pulls off his underwear, and he tells me, "roll over" My stomach gets nervous, but I do as he tells me, I get on my stomach and he begins to massage and squeeze my ass. Again it feels terrifying and amazing. I can feel the bed shaking as he is masturbating. He then gets up onto he knees and behind me, he pushes my legs apart, and with his hand he reaches up and pulls my ass in the air, I resist and try to turn on my side, he grabs me kind of hard and pulls me back and then leans in and tells me, "Im not going to fuck you, but I want to cum on your ass' I stop resisting, and he puts me in position that he wants. My legs are wide open and he has one leg between them and one leg outside, he has my ass propped up and he grabs my hands and places them on my ass to spread my ass open...I was completely submissive to him, I could feel the head of his cock rubbing right on the top of my ass, even his handing would graze against my skin.. Now he lowered even down more and his huge balls were banging up under me and his cock was right on my ass,, several times he grabbed or squeezed me, pinning me down more, squeezing me with his knees, his cock was now banging against my asshole, he moans, and slides his cock on my ass crack and his balls bang against me and he dumps a ton of cum on my lower back and then he lifts up and drops more right on my ass...OMG! It was amazing...
It was always a shameful story...today it felt good to tell. Thank you!
I love it

Back