its never late

margarita

Female
I'm 37 years old single mom that been living in the dark to make others happy but after 20 years of marriage
with a loving husband and two adult *******, it ended and both went our separated lives. I felt sad the first two years and started to work at an office and the ******* left the house. my young coworkers took me out to a local bar but felt old. the following months at work I notice a young tall black man who started to work with the company was looking at me but I didn't think anything of it. my coworkers told me that he was asking about you while they were laughing but I saw it was a joke and didn't mind them but that day he comes to my office and asks me if I could help him with some work. we both work that evening and then he asked me out but I told him that I'm too old for him since he was 28 and I'm 37 years old but he didn't accept no so we went to a coffee shop and we look at each other and had a small talk as I notice he is cute with his green eyes and a nice smile. he kisses me and didn't know what to do but I liked it and I told him that I dreamt in the past of being with a black man but those times were difficult. he whispers in my ears and told me but we live now....he asked me if he takes me home but I told let's go to his apt better. I was nervous but wet and as we were in his room, he took his shirt off and we kiss and grab each other and started to kiss my big tits and grab his huge cock and I saw his cock ...it was too big but started to suck on it for minutes and he took me to the bed and fuck me that night. my life change and every since we fuck like rabbits and a few months later I was feeling sick and my coworkers noticed I was different. tina my boss ask me if was doing ok since I was getting chubby but glowing. I told her I was doing fine but I went to my best friend who a doctor to take the general exam. she calls me three days later.

Last edited:
I'm 49 years old single mom that been living in the dark to make others happy but after 20 years of marriage
with a loving husband and two adult *******, it ended and both went our separated lives. I felt sad the first two years and started to work at an office and the ******* left the house. my young coworkers took me out to a local bar but felt old. the follow months at work I notice a young tall black man who started to work with the company was looking at me but I didn't think anything of it. my coworkers told me that he was asking about you while they were laughtingbut I saw it was a joke and didn't mind them but that day he comes to my office and asks me if I could help him with some work. we both work that evening and then he asked me out but I told him that I'm too old for him since he was 28 and I'm 44 years old but he didn't accept no so we went to a coffee shop and we look at each other and had a small talk as I notice he is cute with his green eyes and a nice smile. he kisses me and didn't know what to do but I liked it and I told him that I dreamt in the past of being with a black man but those times were diffuclt. he whispers in my ears and told me but we live now....he asked me if he takes me home but I told let's go to his apt better. I was nervous but wet and as we were in his room, he took his shirt off and we kiss and grab each other and started to kiss my big tits and grab his huge cock and I saw his cock ...it was too big but started to suck on it for minutes and he took me to the bed and fuck me that night. my life change and every since we fuck like rabbits and a few months later I was feeling sick and my coworkers noticed I was different. tina my boss ask me if was doing ok since I was getting chubby but glowing. I told her I was doing fine but I went to my best freind who a doctor to take the general exam. she calls me three days later.
Hot story

I'm 49 years old single mom that been living in the dark to make others happy but after 20 years of marriage
with a loving husband and two adult *******, it ended and both went our separated lives. I felt sad the first two years and started to work at an office and the ******* left the house. my young coworkers took me out to a local bar but felt old. the follow months at work I notice a young tall black man who started to work with the company was looking at me but I didn't think anything of it. my coworkers told me that he was asking about you while they were laughtingbut I saw it was a joke and didn't mind them but that day he comes to my office and asks me if I could help him with some work. we both work that evening and then he asked me out but I told him that I'm too old for him since he was 28 and I'm 44 years old but he didn't accept no so we went to a coffee shop and we look at each other and had a small talk as I notice he is cute with his green eyes and a nice smile. he kisses me and didn't know what to do but I liked it and I told him that I dreamt in the past of being with a black man but those times were diffuclt. he whispers in my ears and told me but we live now....he asked me if he takes me home but I told let's go to his apt better. I was nervous but wet and as we were in his room, he took his shirt off and we kiss and grab each other and started to kiss my big tits and grab his huge cock and I saw his cock ...it was too big but started to suck on it for minutes and he took me to the bed and fuck me that night. my life change and every since we fuck like rabbits and a few months later I was feeling sick and my coworkers noticed I was different. tina my boss ask me if was doing ok since I was getting chubby but glowing. I told her I was doing fine but I went to my best freind who a doctor to take the general exam. she calls me three days later.
So what happen???

Such beautiful and moving story to this single white male cuckold. Amazing. You are, sexually speaking, for BBC's Only.

I was three months pregnant with his baby and couldnt believe it since i couldnt have ******* after my last baby of past marrige with my mexican husband , it took days to realize and told him as he was real happy since he didnt have *******. when it came to give birth
I wish I were your cuckold hubby and we raise that baby, and other children you will have with other Black Men, as our own. A happy cuckold couple where we serve Black Men 💃💓💅💄

Back