Its a matter of time...

208Hw2Spctate

Male
Gold Member
Im confident its gonna happen. She's fully aware and we talk about it much more often than we used to. She also wants the toy BBC used on her just about every time we fuck now. Its the best. When I do slide it in and out of her, theres a noticeable change in her and the way she moans and says "oh fuck". It drives me crazy. I cant imagine how a real one would make her sound. Its just gotta be the right time, right guy, and circumstances. she knows Im on here and permitted me to share a couple pics. It won't be long I hope before she's on here reading the treasure trove of info on this subject and possibly start interacting.

Attachments

• Photo Jul 17, 11 58 27 PM.jpg
    Photo Jul 17, 11 58 27 PM.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Photo Jul 18, 1 01 00 AM.jpg
    Photo Jul 18, 1 01 00 AM.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 82
Im confident its gonna happen. She's fully aware and we talk about it much more often than we used to. She also wants the toy BBC used on her just about every time we fuck now. Its the best. When I do slide it in and out of her, theres a noticeable change in her and the way she moans and says "oh fuck". It drives me crazy. I cant imagine how a real one would make her sound. Its just gotta be the right time, right guy, and circumstances. she knows Im on here and permitted me to share a couple pics. It won't be long I hope before she's on here reading the treasure trove of info on this subject and possibly start interacting.

Here's how a real one looks and sounds, sliding in and out of a sexy hotwife :devil::devil:
View media item 190017

Back