It Still Intrigues Me

A few years ago and shortly after we were married, my wife confessed to me that not only was she not a virgin when we married, which I thought she was, but that she had had sex with five previous men including a black guy she had met while on a cruise ship and that he had fucked her several times during the cruise. Admittedly, we were not married at the time, in fact I hadn't even dated her, although we had met through a local gym. Naturally, I asked the question and she confirmed that he was very adequately endowed. When I asked if he was bigger than me, she just kind of made an apologetic face and said he definitely was. I guess I was just naive thinking she was a virgin and it bothered me for a while but I eventually got over it and now I find it very intriguing thinking about her getting it from a big, black stud. At the time I didn't know my sweet little bride had that much experience in the sack.

Last edited:
One night after my wife and I had had sex, I asked her if she ever thought of fucking another man. I didn't quite use that term. She smiled and admitted that she did and added that she thought everyone did, which is probably right. She asked me if I ever thought about doing another woman and was surprised to learn that my fantasy was to watch her with another man. She laughed and said she guessed that would work out well for both of us. She may think I'm not serious, but I am. It would be so erotic to see another man, especially a black man make passionate love to my wife! Maybe some day!

Back