It just happened….

BlacqGold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I had just been promoted to partner at Golden & Rothstein an investment bank in the suburbs of Philadelphia after 7 years.
I was the FIRST and ONLY female partner in the firms history 100 year history as amazing and cringy as that is, I didn’t roll my eyes when I was thrown a “surprise” party by the “Guys” it was a nice gesture.

It was there I learned and met the guy who’d spearheaded my ascent, a man by the name of Michael Smith a managing partner at the firm who unbeknownst to me had been keeping an eye on me for years. He was 6’4 by my eyes a good 250lbs I could tell he worked out, he looked like a NFL defensive end he was good looking rugged and….. Black.

Me?
I was 32
5’6
130lbs
UPenn Grad
married (5 years)

I met my future husband Alex at UPenn. I played soccer there and was pretty damn good (3X All-American) and Alex was a All-American Ivy League rower ( Rowing’s a big deal at Ivy League schools like UPenn) Its kinda an elitist sport if you ask me but, alex was a good guy, came from a well to do family and is literally everything you’d want in a husband.

Michael, from what I found out from employee gossip was a former college football player ( I was right) but he was a tight end not a defensive End, and there he was walking toward me, when he spoke his voice didn’t match his look I thought he’d have a lot of base in his voice but he was soft spoken but no less manly, dark skingreen eyes a striking combination scary and alluring at the same time.

“I’ve had my eye on you for awhile, congratulations! On your promotion! “

Thx, I hear you pushed for me….

“Yeah, That what I wanted to talk to you about. Walk with me”

He put his hand on my lower back it sent a shiver up my spine…

“I pushed for you , because-you have a gift for pattern recognition, you see trends before they happen. Plus the old white men in this firm have been around to long”

My thoughts exactly… I said to myself

“I want you to be my right hand, help me usher in a new age for this firm, we’re gonna be working together… closely you and I “

I’m all for I said, I have a lot of ideas and ways to improve are systems.

“Great I can’t wait to hear them and work with you”

As I walked off, I looked back and he smiled, I waved feeling empowered… finally a MAN who’s Not intimidated by a smart woman… Little did I know I was being seduced, looking back on I can’t believe I didn’t see it.

For the next 7 months me and Michael were like SHAQ and KOBE (except we didn’t hate each other) in-terms of our effectiveness once we got on the same page it was over for the competition, he was smart always prepared and didn’t mind letting me take charge (when needed) he was everything you could want in a boss he was grooming me to be a future managing partner and his little plaything…

He always smelled nice Tom Ford Neroli was his signature scent, it left a trail every-time left the room….

This summer we did a merger for a high profile financial firm they liked us so much they wanted us to handle all their mergers & acquisitions a big win for the firm Michael let me take the lead and I closed the deal, I was so proud of myself so was he,

“Hey! We’re gonna celebrate everyone going to happy hour, at McCormick’s”

When I got there it was just him, which was odd… where’s everyone? I said….

“Oh yeah, sent out and email telling them it was off, I wanted this to be just me and you”

Oh, I ah ummmm, ok…..

We sat
we talked,
he ordered drinks
I drank
He drank
We talked
We laughed…
Laughed some more….

Then my phone rang… it was my husband, I had forgot I was somebody’s wife, sitting her laughing my ass off with this hot Blackman…

I gotta take this, it’s my husband… excuse me….
Hey! Babe,
I’m sorry I didn’t call I’m fine
You made dinner?
Oh honey! I’m sorry
I got caught up at work…
Yeah, I’m on my way home.

As a hung up the phone and turned around he way standing right in front of me,

I got your coat , I’ll call you and Uber…

My face was right in his chest,
Oh, ummmmm thx you LOL!
I can call my own, uh Uber matter of fact my husband will pick me up, I don’t think I should drive I’ve had a couple,

“I got you don’t worry ,
it’s the Least I could do
with all the money you made this firm”

As we waited, we talked I was tipsy and nervous, I said to myself I’m never doing this again… As the car pulled up I turned to say thanks and faster than I could move my lips he grabbed me and kissed me, I should’ve stopped it but I didn’t……

“Get home safe” he said….. and walked off

I stood there as my Uber driver waited for me to get end dumbfounded, finally I got in stunned as to what just happened.. I got home and had to play it off for my husband that I’d just kissed another man.

That night I didn’t sleep I couldn’t
I was up early (from not sleeping)
walked into work, went straight to his office…..

About last night…. I said

“It’s ok”
“That was my fault”
“I couldn’t help myself”

Listen, I’m married… happily married
That can’t, WONT happen again…
He stood up walked started to walk over to me… turned to leave the door was locked
I turned to tell him to open the door and there he was just like last night, I stared into his big green eyes scared and turned on,
I shook my head No,
he grabbed me and kissed me again…
once again I should’ve stopped it but I didn’t…

Next thing you know I’m bent over his desk getting my insides rearranged, I’m covering my mouth not to make any noise, he grabs my arm has both my hand behind my back as he’s blowing my back out and tells me

“It’s sound proof, go head let it out”

I did, he was so deep, I’ve NEVER been penetrated like that before, he was easily TWICE the size of alex, I came so hard I forgot where I was. He pulled my head back and kissed me as long stroked me into another climax, and whispered in me ear,

“I’ve been dreaming about you for months, now I got you, you’re mine”

I came HARD again when he said that….

He pulled out….

No,No,No,No I’m married…
I can’t do this….
I said gasping for air and dizzy 🥴 from the girth of his dick…. He picked me up facing his face bounced my bubble but soccer ass up and down on his big black dick, I held on for dear life, he ended up on top of me going BALLS DEEP into my cervix.

When I regained my senses i felt like a whore, I just got fucked at work!?!?
Who does that!?!!
I just cheated on my husband!?!!
That night I was more affectionate with alex than usual, but the whole time thinking about Michael’s BBC….

The next day, I tried to avoid him, but i couldn’t.
I told him I’d go to HR if he didn’t leave me alone.
He pulled out his phone and had a a video ,?it was us fucking, he said if I told on him he’d show this video showing it was consensual, but if I slept with him again he’d give to me.
I thought about it for weeks and finally I agreed.
We met at the Ritz, he fucked me like I was a whore, in every whole he was so rough with me, I lost count how many times I came as he went balls deep again
DCECCE93-4D8E-40AC-BCD9-F5ED58904E80.jpeg

he whispered in my ear he wants me and only me, I couldn’t take it anymore
I looked into his eyes and fell in love…

I don’t know how to tell me husband, I’m leaving him without breaking his heart…, maybe I should wait till the right time

The end

I had just been promoted to partner at Golden & Rothstein an investment bank in the suburbs of Philadelphia after 7 years.
I was the FIRST and ONLY female partner in the firms history 100 year history as amazing and cringy as that is, I didn’t roll my eyes when I was thrown a “surprise” party by the “Guys” it was a nice gesture.

It was there I learned and met the guy who’d spearheaded my ascent, a man by the name of Michael Smith a managing partner at the firm who unbeknownst to me had been keeping an eye on me for years. He was 6’4 by my eyes a good 250lbs I could tell he worked out, he looked like a NFL defensive end he was good looking rugged and….. Black.

Me?
I was 32
5’6
130lbs
UPenn Grad
married (5 years)

I met my future husband Alex at UPenn. I played soccer there and was pretty damn good (3X All-American) and Alex was a All-American Ivy League rower ( Rowing’s a big deal at Ivy League schools like UPenn) Its kinda an elitist sport if you ask me but, alex was a good guy, came from a well to do family and is literally everything you’d want in a husband.

Michael, from what I found out from employee gossip was a former college football player ( I was right) but he was a tight end not a defensive End, and there he was walking toward me, when he spoke his voice didn’t match his look I thought he’d have a lot of base in his voice but he was soft spoken but no less manly, dark skingreen eyes a striking combination scary and alluring at the same time.

“I’ve had my eye on you for awhile, congratulations! On your promotion! “

Thx, I hear you pushed for me….

“Yeah, That what I wanted to talk to you about. Walk with me”

He put his hand on my lower back it sent a shiver up my spine…

“I pushed for you , because-you have a gift for pattern recognition, you see trends before they happen. Plus the old white men in this firm have been around to long”

My thoughts exactly… I said to myself

“I want you to be my right hand, help me usher in a new age for this firm, we’re gonna be working together… closely you and I “

I’m all for I said, I have a lot of ideas and ways to improve are systems.

“Great I can’t wait to hear them and work with you”

As I walked off, I looked back and he smiled, I waved feeling empowered… finally a MAN who’s Not intimidated by a smart woman… Little did I know I was being seduced, looking back on I can’t believe I didn’t see it.

For the next 7 months me and Michael were like SHAQ and KOBE (except we didn’t hate each other) in-terms of our effectiveness once we got on the same page it was over for the competition, he was smart always prepared and didn’t mind letting me take charge (when needed) he was everything you could want in a boss he was grooming me to be a future managing partner and his little plaything…

He always smelled nice Tom Ford Neroli was his signature scent, it left a trail every-time left the room….

This summer we did a merger for a high profile financial firm they liked us so much they wanted us to handle all their mergers & acquisitions a big win for the firm Michael let me take the lead and I closed the deal, I was so proud of myself so was he,

“Hey! We’re gonna celebrate everyone going to happy hour, at McCormick’s”

When I got there it was just him, which was odd… where’s everyone? I said….

“Oh yeah, sent out and email telling them it was off, I wanted this to be just me and you”

Oh, I ah ummmm, ok…..

We sat
we talked,
he ordered drinks
I drank
He drank
We talked
We laughed…
Laughed some more….

Then my phone rang… it was my husband, I had forgot I was somebody’s wife, sitting her laughing my ass off with this hot Blackman…

I gotta take this, it’s my husband… excuse me….
Hey! Babe,
I’m sorry I didn’t call I’m fine
You made dinner?
Oh honey! I’m sorry
I got caught up at work…
Yeah, I’m on my way home.

As a hung up the phone and turned around he way standing right in front of me,

I got your coat , I’ll call you and Uber…

My face was right in his chest,
Oh, ummmmm thx you LOL!
I can call my own, uh Uber matter of fact my husband will pick me up, I don’t think I should drive I’ve had a couple,

“I got you don’t worry ,
it’s the Least I could do
with all the money you made this firm”

As we waited, we talked I was tipsy and nervous, I said to myself I’m never doing this again… As the car pulled up I turned to say thanks and faster than I could move my lips he grabbed me and kissed me, I should’ve stopped it but I didn’t……

“Get home safe” he said….. and walked off

I stood there as my Uber driver waited for me to get end dumbfounded, finally I got in stunned as to what just happened.. I got home and had to play it off for my husband that I’d just kissed another man.

That night I didn’t ******* I couldn’t
I was up early (from not sleeping)
walked into work, went straight to his office…..

About last night…. I said

“It’s ok”
“That was my fault”
“I couldn’t help myself”

Listen, I’m married… happily married
That can’t, WONT happen again…
He stood up walked started to walk over to me… turned to leave the door was locked
I turned to tell him to open the door and there he was just like last night, I stared into his big green eyes scared and turned on,
I shook my head No,
he grabbed me and kissed me again…
once again I should’ve stopped it but I didn’t…

Next thing you know I’m bent over his desk getting my insides rearranged, I’m covering my mouth not to make any noise, he grabs my arm has both my hand behind my back as he’s blowing my back out and tells me

“It’s sound proof, go head let it out”

I did, he was so deep, I’ve NEVER been penetrated like that before, he was easily TWICE the size of alex, I came so hard I forgot where I was. He pulled my head back and kissed me as long stroked me into another climax, and whispered in me ear,

“I’ve been dreaming about you for months, now I got you, you’re mine”

I came HARD again when he said that….

He pulled out….

No,No,No,No I’m married…
I can’t do this….
I said gasping for air and dizzy 🥴 from the girth of his dick…. He picked me up facing his face bounced my bubble but soccer ass up and down on his big black dick, I held on for dear life, he ended up on top of me going BALLS DEEP into my cervix.

When I regained my senses i felt like a whore, I just got fucked at work!?!?
Who does that!?!!
I just cheated on my husband!?!!
That night I was more affectionate with alex than usual, but the whole time thinking about Michael’s BBC….

The next day, I tried to avoid him, but i couldn’t.
I told him I’d go to HR if he didn’t leave me alone.
He pulled out his phone and had a a video ,?it was us fucking, he said if I told on him he’d show this video showing it was consensual, but if I slept with him again he’d give to me.
I thought about it for weeks and finally I agreed.
We met at the Ritz, he fucked me like I was a whore, in every whole he was so rough with me, I lost count how many times I came as he went balls deep again
View attachment 5514291

he whispered in my ear he wants me and only me, I couldn’t take it anymore
I looked into his eyes and fell in love…

I don’t know how to tell me husband, I’m leaving him without breaking his heart…, maybe I should wait till the right time

The end
Good fantasy...nicely done.

Back