It all seems so much easier now.

OlderCouple88

Couple
From
UK
When my wife and I started swinging it would have been around 1970 ish, but it wasn’t until approx 1989/1990, that We/She discovered BBC.
The lifestyle in those days , seems a lot less prevalent than it is today.
It seems much easier to find ( And to me A lot less of a taboo subject ) which I think is great.
We both wish we could be living in todays world, it seems so open and much less of a taboo subject
😜

As easy and care-free as it appears, the fact is there are a LOT of flakes out there.

Be it couples or BBC.

A lot of folks can't really grasp what they want, or have major deficits in their ability to communicate.

So, yes, the internet has made it easier to view the supposed "vast variety" of options - but the fact is only a sliver of those options are actually realistic quality options.

As easy and care-free as it appears, the fact is there are a LOT of flakes out there.

Be it couples or BBC.

A lot of folks can't really grasp what they want, or have major deficits in their ability to communicate.

So, yes, the internet has made it easier to view the supposed "vast variety" of options - but the fact is only a sliver of those options are actually realistic quality options.
Well put n said ,

When my wife and I started swinging it would have been around 1970 ish, but it wasn’t until approx 1989/1990, that We/She discovered BBC.
The lifestyle in those days , seems a lot less prevalent than it is today.
It seems much easier to find ( And to me A lot less of a taboo subject ) which I think is great.
We both wish we could be living in todays world, it seems so open and much less of a taboo subject
😜
You are contemporary to us. We started, with a black gentleman, in 1970’s and continued through to the 2010’s. It was much easier to find willing partners in the late 90’s and early 2000’s than earlier. I kind of thinking that we were. somewhat, pioneers. I watched the wife have hundreds, if not thousands of powerful orgasms with her lovers..and obviously, lovers deposit gallons of semen into her.

Back