It’s ok to be a slut for black men.

I was a bored housewife doing the same routine every day,loyal and faithful always.Then my husband brought his black friend home from work who hit on me from the second he walked in my home.My husband jumped in the shower and his friend jumped on me.He started getting in my space and touching me and whispering in my ear and kissing my neck and I pushed him off several times and told him I was faithful to my husband but he did’nt take no for an answer!He followed me to the kitchen and cornered me against the counter and kissed me and held me there kissing me until I took his tongue in my mouth and in seconds he had his hand between my legs rubbing my pussy!We could hear the shower running and he pulled my skort and underware off,lifted one leg and slid his hard cock right in my pussy and pulled me up on it.Now my ass cheeks were on the counter and he was all up in me fucking me HARD AND DEEP!!! I could hear the shower running and my mind just began racing,his cock was so hard and thick and he was all the way inside me and grinding and pounding me like a madman! I started cumming right away and he just kept ramming it deeper and deeper!Now I was kissing him and sucking his tongue and fucking him back hard!Then he said,Im gonna cum in your pussy baby and I did’nt care at all! I said yes baby,cum in me,cum in my pussy.And he exploded inside me like a fucking river and his cum ran all over my counter and down my legs.He came by and fucked me behind my husbands back for a year or so until my husband walked in on us one day just as his buddie was cumming in my pussy and he yelled at my husband and told him to get the fuck out while he’s cumming in my pussy!My husband went right back out and closed the door!He later told my husband I was his girl and he would fuck me whenever he wanted!After that I began sleeping with alot of black men and dating and my husband just stepped aside.Now Im a complete and total whore for black guys and my husband knows Im black owned.They take me to breeding parties,they turn me out and pimp me to lots of black guys,Ive had boyfriends who nail my pussy steadily.Im married to my husband who I love dearly but Im owned by black men and they wear my pussy out! Ive been pregnant twice by my boyfriend D but I lost them both☹️ I love being a slut and a white whore for all black men to have however they want me 😊
What a fantastic beginning. So many white girls envy you and secretly us white guys wish for this to happen to our lives 😍

I was a bored housewife doing the same routine every day,loyal and faithful always.Then my husband brought his black friend home from work who hit on me from the second he walked in my home.My husband jumped in the shower and his friend jumped on me.He started getting in my space and touching me and whispering in my ear and kissing my neck and I pushed him off several times and told him I was faithful to my husband but he did’nt take no for an answer!He followed me to the kitchen and cornered me against the counter and kissed me and held me there kissing me until I took his tongue in my mouth and in seconds he had his hand between my legs rubbing my pussy!We could hear the shower running and he pulled my skort and underware off,lifted one leg and slid his hard cock right in my pussy and pulled me up on it.Now my ass cheeks were on the counter and he was all up in me fucking me HARD AND DEEP!!! I could hear the shower running and my mind just began racing,his cock was so hard and thick and he was all the way inside me and grinding and pounding me like a madman! I started cumming right away and he just kept ramming it deeper and deeper!Now I was kissing him and sucking his tongue and fucking him back hard!Then he said,Im gonna cum in your pussy baby and I did’nt care at all! I said yes baby,cum in me,cum in my pussy.And he exploded inside me like a fucking river and his cum ran all over my counter and down my legs.He came by and fucked me behind my husbands back for a year or so until my husband walked in on us one day just as his buddie was cumming in my pussy and he yelled at my husband and told him to get the fuck out while he’s cumming in my pussy!My husband went right back out and closed the door!He later told my husband I was his girl and he would fuck me whenever he wanted!After that I began sleeping with alot of black men and dating and my husband just stepped aside.Now Im a complete and total whore for black guys and my husband knows Im black owned.They take me to breeding parties,they turn me out and pimp me to lots of black guys,Ive had boyfriends who nail my pussy steadily.Im married to my husband who I love dearly but Im owned by black men and they wear my pussy out! Ive been pregnant twice by my boyfriend D but I lost them both☹️ I love being a slut and a white whore for all black men to have however they want me 😊
great story. how were you able to keep it a secret for a whole year? where & how did you manage it.

Wonderful that you take Great Pride in being a whore for black men.
There is nothing wrong with being a slut.
In today's age it's become accepted fact that women have sexual desires as strong, if not stronger than men, but all too often, women allow themsleves to be 'programmed' by society, religion, and family beliefs, and deny themselves the pleasures of their own sexuality. I think most married women, and single women, are sluts at heart but are afraid to act on their true desires due to social sanctions. They are very repressed due to religious and social training. I do not use the term slut in a negative fashion the way it is normally used but as a term to describe a person who desires capricious sex without love or any other kind of strings attached. I think of a slut as the female version of a stud. Both are desired by and have sex with the opposite sex, but most of society thinks of studs with high regard, someone they would like to be like; but they think of sluts as low life trashy women. To me, this is just plain sexual gender bias.
I am happy that many more women are breaking free of traditional training and bias and are becoming Proud Sluts.

My wife is also a Proud Slut and I am very Proud of her. My wife is a slut for all cocks, not black only but she does enjoy black cocks also.
My 50 year old Hotwife, professional health care executive would say the exact same thing. Society, religion and social norms influence a woman to repress her sexuality, desires & kinks.
Fortunately, we began talking after we became empty nesters and she eventually went BBC only. But she is exclusive with 1 BULL & a seduced bi , divorced school teacher girlfriend. She wants to be discrete and stay healthy. Cuz her tubes are tied, and so is her bi girlfriend, they always play bare with Jerome. And they both are PROUD 3HOLE SLUTS & big time SQUIRTERS🥵🔥🍷👠… have are now big time 420 party bi girls!!

They are living the life👏👏

Omg that is sooooo hot

Wonderful that you take Great Pride in being a whore for black men.
There is nothing wrong with being a slut.
In today's age it's become accepted fact that women have sexual desires as strong, if not stronger than men, but all too often, women allow themsleves to be 'programmed' by society, religion, and family beliefs, and deny themselves the pleasures of their own sexuality. I think most married women, and single women, are sluts at heart but are afraid to act on their true desires due to social sanctions. They are very repressed due to religious and social training. I do not use the term slut in a negative fashion the way it is normally used but as a term to describe a person who desires capricious sex without love or any other kind of strings attached. I think of a slut as the female version of a stud. Both are desired by and have sex with the opposite sex, but most of society thinks of studs with high regard, someone they would like to be like; but they think of sluts as low life trashy women. To me, this is just plain sexual gender bias.
I am happy that many more women are breaking free of traditional training and bias and are becoming Proud Sluts.

My wife is also a Proud Slut and I am very Proud of her. My wife is a slut for all cocks, not black only but she does enjoy black cocks also.
I am a proud slut too. cindi

love it! also been to breeding parties and been whored out. cindi

It’s ok to be a slut whore if it’s for black men. It only elevates a white woman’s attractiveness if she is an uncontrollable fuck toy for black men. She fucks a lot of white guys? Borning…. She’s addicted to black meat? That’s awesome and deserving of admiration and worship.
I need a man like this to support and nourish me and get me all the black cock I can take and more!

It’s ok to be a slut whore if it’s for black men. It only elevates a white woman’s attractiveness if she is an uncontrollable fuck toy for black men. She fucks a lot of white guys? Borning…. She’s addicted to black meat? That’s awesome and deserving of admiration and worship.
(y)

I thought I was a happy wife for many years even though my husband had wanted me to be fucked by a black guy who’s cock was much bigger than my husbands.
Then when it finally happened getting my first black cock and my first vaginal orgasm and the best fucking I had ever experienced after a friends party. I have become a whore for superior black cock and enjoy being a slut and being called a white married whore for black guy’s to fuck and inject their cum in my pussy, while my husband masturbates watching and hearing me beg to have their black cock up my whore cunt fucking me harder and fuck your cum into me .telling my husband how. Good my black lover’s cock feels fucking me

Last edited:
I thought I was a happy wife for many years even though my husband had wanted me to be fucked by a black guy who’s cock was much bigger than my husbands.
Then when it finally happened getting my first black cock after a friends party. I have become a whore for superior black cock and enjoy being a slut and whore for black guy’s to fuck .
Nothing wrong with that Dear.....very understandable!

Then when it finally happened getting my first black cock after a friends party. I have become a whore for superior black cock and enjoy being a slut and whore for black guy’s to fuck .
Yep! My now QOS BBC Hotwife has a similar beginning as you. I had wanted her to take a black guy cuz mine is only 5.5 & thin. Finally… just before pandemic began, at a Seattle health care conference, she finally fucked a black guy with my encouragement & delight!! Here is the hot part… he is a Doctor, and he also resides in the San Francisco Bay Area too!! He is divorced. We are empty nesters. My wife has her tubes tied & 2.5 years later she does: overnights, occasional weekends & holiday weekends too in Lake Tahoe 🥵
Also here is another hot part, she is a conservatively dressed hospital administrator!! But underneath: micro thongs, belly chains, lasered kitty & temp QOS tats🥵🔥and no bras. She is true 50 yo blacked QOS Bi Hotwife. The doctor had her seduce a divorced girlfriend into their BBC adult play circle. She has her tubes tied also. And a lasered bald kitty too.
They are both 3 holes, squirting, 50 yo girls, who love to 420 party & get totally FUCKED Up!! Literally 🔥🔥🥵🥵👏👏👠👠🌿🌿🍷🍷Cum kissing, SYBIAN &!FEELDOE PLAY. Strap on. ATM, 69, face fucking, facials & they have both been trained in deep throating & squirting. And when totally 420 wasted they will do anything for their BBC DOCTOR. 🔥🥵

Your post is soooo hot! It made me instantly hard.

I begged and begged to my wife for years to try black cock and when she finally did, she was immediately addicted for life. My wife knows she’s a slut for black cock, I know she’s a slut for black cock and we both love that she is a total slut for black cock! She’s converted a few friends to black cock, is now working on a friends mid 30’s ******* and anyone that shows any inclination they may be interested in trying black cock, she is all over it preaching to them how life changing and awesome it is…..she has been very convincing and is batting damn near 100% on conversions. She also tells me as much as it is ok with both of us that she is a complete slut for black cock, it’s equally as important to her that I know she is completely ok and very happy that I’m a cuckold, i accept this role completely and she says even though I’m a cum slut with a major cum fetish, she is very ok with that and will continue to feed my desires. She knows what my avatar is and that is exactly how she lives her life now. She knows I know nothing is ever going to make her give up her lust and deep sexual desire for superior black men, she know I want this And I’m perfectly ok and want it for her too but even if i changed and didn’t, she‘s at a point it would dissolve our marriage if I told her it was BBC or me. She feels she only has so much time left in life and a lot of orgasms to make up for from fucking a little small white dick just couldn’t provide for many years of our marriage until i finally broke her and she gave in to the temptation, tried it and is now 100% a slut for black cock and won’t go back no matter what. Something I always wanted when i led us this way anyways and i love my little black cock loving slut even more than ever!

The POWER of BBC.... :love: 🌹:love:

Id love to have the same done to me know anyone who can help

Back