It’s ok to be a slut for black men.

I was a bored housewife doing the same routine every day,loyal and faithful always.Then my husband brought his black friend home from work who hit on me from the second he walked in my home.My husband jumped in the shower and his friend jumped on me.He started getting in my space and touching me and whispering in my ear and kissing my neck and I pushed him off several times and told him I was faithful to my husband but he did’nt take no for an answer!He followed me to the kitchen and cornered me against the counter and kissed me and held me there kissing me until I took his tongue in my mouth and in seconds he had his hand between my legs rubbing my pussy!We could hear the shower running and he pulled my skort and underware off,lifted one leg and slid his hard cock right in my pussy and pulled me up on it.Now my ass cheeks were on the counter and he was all up in me fucking me HARD AND DEEP!!! I could hear the shower running and my mind just began racing,his cock was so hard and thick and he was all the way inside me and grinding and pounding me like a madman! I started cumming right away and he just kept ramming it deeper and deeper!Now I was kissing him and sucking his tongue and fucking him back hard!Then he said,Im gonna cum in your pussy baby and I did’nt care at all! I said yes baby,cum in me,cum in my pussy.And he exploded inside me like a fucking river and his cum ran all over my counter and down my legs.He came by and fucked me behind my husbands back for a year or so until my husband walked in on us one day just as his buddie was cumming in my pussy and he yelled at my husband and told him to get the fuck out while he’s cumming in my pussy!My husband went right back out and closed the door!He later told my husband I was his girl and he would fuck me whenever he wanted!After that I began sleeping with alot of black men and dating and my husband just stepped aside.Now Im a complete and total whore for black guys and my husband knows Im black owned.They take me to breeding parties,they turn me out and pimp me to lots of black guys,Ive had boyfriends who nail my pussy steadily.Im married to my husband who I love dearly but Im owned by black men and they wear my pussy out! Ive been pregnant twice by my boyfriend D but I lost them both☹️ I love being a slut and a white whore for all black men to have however they want me 😊
Fucking hot story babe. Years ago I caught my then girlfriend fucking a black guy and his cock was huge. He and I got into a fight and I lost and he made me suck his BBC right in front of my gf.

Back