Island bbc cuckold massage story

Altckd

Male
Hey all, has anyone came across a story in which a young couple go on a island vacation holiday. They sit down for dinner in the evening and the owner, of the island and resort, a big black guy, meets them. They are later served the wrong food for dinner so to apologise the owner offers the husband a £3,000 all day fishing experience and the wife a sensual massage.
The following day, the masseuse fails to turn up for work so the owner steps in and gives the massage. In the background there is subliminal music playing suggesting to the wife she needs to be fucked in the ass. During the massage, the owner gives the wife an orgasm. In return, he requires her to suck his huge cock. She obliges. She is ordered to swallow all his cum, but can’t. She drops a little. He orders her to lick it clean, which she does. To punish her, he bends her over his lap and spanks her ass repeatedly. He tells her that if she wants it to stop, she must beg him to fuck her ass. She eventually gives in and does so. He then bends her over the massage table and fucks her ass.
When she leaves, he tells her to come to his room the next day with her husband as he is having a party with a few of his bbc friends.

I read this a long while ago but can not find it. I can’t wait to read the sequel. Can you post a link if you know of it.

We are a Very discreet white couple now residing in Florida. We have had some limited bbc meetings and they have mostly been arranged by me since the wife is sensitive to knowing a meeting is pre planned. Must be her very catholic up bringing. My excitement started seeing her with a black guy 5 years after we were married. She told me of a college incident and I will explain. She worked in a major city and took the subway after work to a college to finish her courses. On the train platform she would always see these two black boys (18-19) at the time and they also went to her college. She was young, extremely attractive and very naive. The college was in a suburban area and they all became friends during the daily train ride. One of the guys was an exchange student from some African country and he was staying with a family while completely his studies. He constantly told my finance (at the time) that she was very attractive. 34b, slim waist and great ass.
One such train ride he was by himself and told her the other guy had to work late but was going to pick him up in a car after classes and they planned to hang out before going home. Being colder than hell, he asked her if she wanted a ride home after classes. She said maybe, see you after class.
Now my fiancé loved to suck cock and I was only the second guy she was ever intimate with.
Years later, after being married and during the passion of fucking her I started asking her if she wanted to suck a strange black cock while I fucked her. It took awhile but finally she admitted what happened that night.
The black friend waited for her outside after her 2 classes was finished. He told her his friend was parked by the front gate and they would happily drive her safely home. Being extremely naive and now I know, curious, she said ok.

Once in the car the friend said the passenger side front seat belt was broken so they both sat in the back. He plied her with compliments that she was the most beautiful girl he ever saw and he kissed her. She said she didn’t expect it but now, I doubt her.
Kissing became groping and the driver parked in a shopping center parking lot…watching.
He took her hand and placed it on his uncut black cock. She said she was so excited about the forbidden experience her parents told her never to do. She didn’t need too much encouraging and her head went down and she sucked like this guy never experienced before. It took awhile before he shot his load. Too afraid to swallow, most of it hit her face and hair. The driver was jerking his cock and came too.
She went to a girl friends house after the car episode to wash the cum out of her hair. She told her girlfriend but never mentioned the guy was black.
When she finally confessed this story to me, we were married for 5 years. At first I thought she was just trying to get me Hard and jealous but after me arranging future meetings, I knew it was true. PS, after 3 years we had a baby and going out nights were rare. I started to arrange ‘chance’ meetings because I knew if she was aware she would be too nervous about doing anything with me watching. In addition, our nights out only allowed 3-4 hours of play time and then the babysitter had to go home.
You can read about our experiences and how we started with bbc.
Next true story was in the bahamas and was our boat snorkeling ride.

We are a Very discreet white couple now residing in Florida. We have had some limited bbc meetings and they have mostly been arranged by me since the wife is sensitive to knowing a meeting is pre planned. Must be her very catholic up bringing. My excitement started seeing her with a black guy 5 years after we were married. She told me of a college incident and I will explain. She worked in a major city and took the subway after work to a college to finish her courses. On the train platform she would always see these two black boys (18-19) at the time and they also went to her college. She was young, extremely attractive and very naive. The college was in a suburban area and they all became friends during the daily train ride. One of the guys was an exchange student from some African country and he was staying with a family while completely his studies. He constantly told my finance (at the time) that she was very attractive. 34b, slim waist and great ass.
One such train ride he was by himself and told her the other guy had to work late but was going to pick him up in a car after classes and they planned to hang out before going home. Being colder than hell, he asked her if she wanted a ride home after classes. She said maybe, see you after class.
Now my fiancé loved to suck cock and I was only the second guy she was ever intimate with.
Years later, after being married and during the passion of fucking her I started asking her if she wanted to suck a strange black cock while I fucked her. It took awhile but finally she admitted what happened that night.
The black friend waited for her outside after her 2 classes was finished. He told her his friend was parked by the front gate and they would happily drive her safely home. Being extremely naive and now I know, curious, she said ok.

Once in the car the friend said the passenger side front seat belt was broken so they both sat in the back. He plied her with compliments that she was the most beautiful girl he ever saw and he kissed her. She said she didn’t expect it but now, I doubt her.
Kissing became groping and the driver parked in a shopping center parking lot…watching.
He took her hand and placed it on his uncut black cock. She said she was so excited about the forbidden experience her parents told her never to do. She didn’t need too much encouraging and her head went down and she sucked like this guy never experienced before. It took awhile before he shot his load. Too afraid to swallow, most of it hit her face and hair. The driver was jerking his cock and came too.
She went to a girl friends house after the car episode to wash the cum out of her hair. She told her girlfriend but never mentioned the guy was black.
When she finally confessed this story to me, we were married for 5 years. At first I thought she was just trying to get me Hard and jealous but after me arranging future meetings, I knew it was true. PS, after 3 years we had a baby and going out nights were rare. I started to arrange ‘chance’ meetings because I knew if she was aware she would be too nervous about doing anything with me watching. In addition, our nights out only allowed 3-4 hours of play time and then the babysitter had to go home.
We are waiting on the next story

Bahamas snorkeling
This was one of our earlier adventures do the stories are true but not in order.
We have been going to the Bahamas for many years and our first trips included the European nude beach now where the big resort is. Although the wife was hesitant to go completely nude, she did reveal her firm white 32c tits. At the time there were a lot of hustlers on the beach. Women doing hair weaving etc, there we were asked by a local young black guy if we wanted to charter a snorkeling boat ride. I asked how mush and he said he needed one more couple so he would take us out for $30. and include gear. I asked how many couples and he said 3 couples were maximum. I asked the wife and she agreed that after lunch, we would meet him on the other side of the bridge and try it.
When we got there he was with another older black islander and said…Good news Mon….the other 2 couples canceled and we would have the boat to ourselves. We noticed right away that our young frI end had on no more than a cloth covering that revealed the outline of a huge black cock. My wife was nervous about going out with 2 blacks ut we found out that the older guy owned the boat and charted it to our friend. It would just be the three of us.
Meanwhile, my wife kept looking at me and raising her eyes on how big this young guy was.
Soon we were cruising past the resorts on the old side of Bahamas 🇧🇸 and I convinced the wife to get some sun of here tits as we were out of sight from others. Reluctantly she did. The guy laughEd and told her to let go and enjoy the cruise. At the same time his cock got rigid and the wife was drinking rum and Coke. Once we got to a private area he started putting on her snorkeling gear. I noticed he would brush her tits whenever he got the chance. She was extremely turned on and nipples erect. She asked him what they would do and he said we go 2 at a time so the boat doesnt drift away.
he held her arms and helped her in the water and then dive in himself. I watched him show her who to adjust her mask etc. Finally he took her hand and they went under the water. I had a very hard erection just watching, since they were always close to the top and I could see them, I felt it was innocent enough.
after a few minutes he said he was going to take her and swim closer to the beach. We be right back. I was stunned my wife was going. While I could still see their heads, it looked like they were doing a lot of talking. My wife’s arms were moving and I suspected something was going on. Her would occasionally dive and I could tell she was spreading her legs. Little did I know he was kissing her pussy on top of her suit. After 15 minutes they came back to the boat. Wife whispered…he is a Big Boy.
When he climbed into the boat I saw what she meant. He took off his cock wrap and had a huge erection. Wife was now feeling no pain from the 3 rums and took her bottom off. There she was, showing the black man her white pussy. Open legs and very inviting. He asked me why I wasn’t pleasing her so I went down on her. Wow…she was so creamy I figured he must he must have fingered her.
Now I noticed the older boat owner on the beach waving to us…I thought we were set up….
Our boat headed for the beach and the older guy got on. He was taking in her totally nude body visually and pulled his suit down. Now I had 2 large black cocks vying for her attention.
I continued eating her pussy and I could see she grabbed the older cock in her hand. Her moans became wild like I never heard before. The younger guy was sucking on her tits, I’m eating her and she is jerking the old guys cock.

All of this while the old boat headed back to Paradise Island. When we got into eye sight of others she covered up and said she felt so *******. I could tell she didn’t want to talk to me about the event.

When the 2 guys asked if we wanted to go out tomorrow, I just said maybe.
When we got back to the hotel, I fucked her for at least 45 minutes cumming twice.

Would she want to go again? I would find out tomorrow.

:)

Bahamas snorkeling
This was one of our earlier adventures do the stories are true but not in order.
We have been going to the Bahamas for many years and our first trips included the European nude beach now where the big resort is. Although the wife was hesitant to go completely nude, she did reveal her firm white 32c tits. At the time there were a lot of hustlers on the beach. Women doing hair weaving etc, there we were asked by a local young black guy if we wanted to charter a snorkeling boat ride. I asked how mush and he said he needed one more couple so he would take us out for $30. and include gear. I asked how many couples and he said 3 couples were maximum. I asked the wife and she agreed that after lunch, we would meet him on the other side of the bridge and try it.
When we got there he was with another older black islander and said…Good news Mon….the other 2 couples canceled and we would have the boat to ourselves. We noticed right away that our young frI end had on no more than a cloth covering that revealed the outline of a huge black cock. My wife was nervous about going out with 2 blacks ut we found out that the older guy owned the boat and charted it to our friend. It would just be the three of us.
Meanwhile, my wife kept looking at me and raising her eyes on how big this young guy was.
Soon we were cruising past the resorts on the old side of Bahamas 🇧🇸 and I convinced the wife to get some sun of here tits as we were out of sight from others. Reluctantly she did. The guy laughEd and told her to let go and enjoy the cruise. At the same time his cock got rigid and the wife was drinking rum and Coke. Once we got to a private area he started putting on her snorkeling gear. I noticed he would brush her tits whenever he got the chance. She was extremely turned on and nipples erect. She asked him what they would do and he said we go 2 at a time so the boat doesnt drift away.
he held her arms and helped her in the water and then dive in himself. I watched him show her who to adjust her mask etc. Finally he took her hand and they went under the water. I had a very hard erection just watching, since they were always close to the top and I could see them, I felt it was innocent enough.
after a few minutes he said he was going to take her and swim closer to the beach. We be right back. I was stunned my wife was going. While I could still see their heads, it looked like they were doing a lot of talking. My wife’s arms were moving and I suspected something was going on. Her would occasionally dive and I could tell she was spreading her legs. Little did I know he was kissing her pussy on top of her suit. After 15 minutes they came back to the boat. Wife whispered…he is a Big Boy.
When he climbed into the boat I saw what she meant. He took off his cock wrap and had a huge erection. Wife was now feeling no pain from the 3 rums and took her bottom off. There she was, showing the black man her white pussy. Open legs and very inviting. He asked me why I wasn’t pleasing her so I went down on her. Wow…she was so creamy I figured he must he must have fingered her.
Now I noticed the older boat owner on the beach waving to us…I thought we were set up….
Our boat headed for the beach and the older guy got on. He was taking in her totally nude body visually and pulled his suit down. Now I had 2 large black cocks vying for her attention.
I continued eating her pussy and I could see she grabbed the older cock in her hand. Her moans became wild like I never heard before. The younger guy was sucking on her tits, I’m eating her and she is jerking the old guys cock.

All of this while the old boat headed back to Paradise Island. When we got into eye sight of others she covered up and said she felt so *******. I could tell she didn’t want to talk to me about the event.

When the 2 guys asked if we wanted to go out tomorrow, I just said maybe.
When we got back to the hotel, I fucked her for at least 45 minutes cumming twice.

Would she want to go again? I would find out tomorrow.
Hot story!

Back