Is your wife trained to be a slut or was she a natural?

Solution
Trained, but still learning. It started with me sharing nude photos of her to other guys and when she saw some of the responses she was intrigued. Eventually she started chatting and sharing some of her own. Then she thought she might be interested in having another guy participate.

We had an acquaintance over and had a couple of threesomes with him then I found a black guy and introduced them.

We met for drinks and within 20 minutes her hand was down his pants and in about 30 minutes we were driving home so he could fuck her.

Since then I've pushed her to become an exhibitionist in public and openly flirt. Her best was when we bought a brand new pickup and went to a bar, she saw a guy and within 20 minutes of saying hello she was...
In my experience most people aren’t trained. They’re made that way at a young age or born that way. Hard to change habits and mindset once older.
My wife became a slut for cock as soon as she entered puberty. She faced one important choice: White cock or Black cock? A Black classmate convinced her to spread her legs for his cock. He popped her cherry, fucked her not to just one first orgasm, but five of them. And gave her a first load of Black baby-makers in her unprotected white womb, which resulted in a final very intense (screaming) orgasm. She had been Blacked and would never go back.

I always knew that I enjoyed sex but I was trained to be a BBC slut. He would not let my husband watch while he trained me. My husband didn't know for a few weeks the things I have done to this black man. I was proud of the fact that at 21 I have thoroughly pleasured 3 older black men and they fucked me together. Being in that apartment I was always naked or wearing a skimpy bathing suit. The black guys would feel me up and show me to the neighbors

Currently being trained by her new friends.. naturally taking to it as well.
Officially cucked only a week ago, and already she has new friends (plural) training her?

How's that going? What new things is she learning and experiencing?

And I see from another post that you're starting to feel certain energies... are you involved yet, or do you expect to be?

I was trained by an evil Dom that got his hands on me a couple of years ago. He had me do things I was not prepared for, but had to do it anyway. He had total control over me for his evil plans for about a year. I did some of the most taboo things you can imagine.

Yes it did change me forever. TOTAL TRAINED SLUT FOR ANYTHING!!!!
Obedience good girl 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👌🏿⛓⛓

I was a virgin when I met my now husband in the 8th grade,we married I was only 19 life and sex was great for me with him. After the ******* moved out in my 40s my husband convinced me to try a guy that was more endowed than him after declining him many times I finally agreed hoping that he would be done pestering me. Things changed forever after that first time I was never fully satisfied like I was with my first guy experience (he was white BTW) I had my first PIV orgasm at the hands of someone else other than my husband. I have zero regrets in doing this I was always a horny person kind of a slut for my husband but now I am one for other guys.

That dirty little slut alter ego is inside of every woman it just takes the right partner to bring it out! Here in the hotwife lifestyle we black bulls are dedicated to bringing that sexy altar ego out to the forefront right in front of hubby so that he knows just how hot his wife can get and that's why we call them hotwives because we bulls ignite that fire! 🔥
Right - not easy to find the right guy .

Back