Is your wife trained to be a slut or was she a natural?

Solution
Trained, but still learning. It started with me sharing nude photos of her to other guys and when she saw some of the responses she was intrigued. Eventually she started chatting and sharing some of her own. Then she thought she might be interested in having another guy participate.

We had an acquaintance over and had a couple of threesomes with him then I found a black guy and introduced them.

We met for drinks and within 20 minutes her hand was down his pants and in about 30 minutes we were driving home so he could fuck her.

Since then I've pushed her to become an exhibitionist in public and openly flirt. Her best was when we bought a brand new pickup and went to a bar, she saw a guy and within 20 minutes of saying hello she was...
Is she happy with how it turned out?
She was really into it, it would come in waves. She was able to recapture how it felt for her when she was owned by her first black guy.

We had some very challenging times with the second to last bull. Then a bad experience with the last bull is what caused her to stop her from anymore experiences. She got very scared and she was badly shaken by the experience.

we’ve not yet returned to this lifestyle

I was trained by an evil Dom that got his hands on me a couple of years ago. He had me do things I was not prepared for, but had to do it anyway. He had total control over me for his evil plans for about a year. I did some of the most taboo things you can imagine.

Yes it did change me forever. TOTAL TRAINED SLUT FOR ANYTHING!!!!

Last edited:
I was trained by an evil Dom that got his hands on me a couple of years ago. He had me do things I was not prepared for, but had to do it anyway. He had total control over me for his evil plans for about a year. I did some of the most taboo things you can imagine.

Yes it did change me forever. TOTAL TRAINED SLUT FOR ANYTHING!!!!
What taboo things?

Im a 3 hole girl & want cum internal in all holes, I swallow, love big loads. I'm a squirter so a bulls good oral skills making me squirt repeatedly turns me into an insatiable slut for bbc's, for none stop sex for hours & hours. Sadly not many bbc's here in Vancouver just alot of fakers and flaky, self-centered guys on this site but we keep trying, hopefully the real bulls will want a true BBC slut

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 27
She was really into it, it would come in waves. She was able to recapture how it felt for her when she was owned by her first black guy.

We had some very challenging times with the second to last bull. Then a bad experience with the last bull is what caused her to stop her from anymore experiences. She got very scared and she was badly shaken by the experience.

we’ve not yet returned to this lifestyle
My also had a bad experience with one individual. She got totally lost in him and he took advantage of her submissiveness. Do you want to tell us about what happened to her?

Back