Is your wife trained to be a slut or was she a natural?

Solution
Trained, but still learning. It started with me sharing nude photos of her to other guys and when she saw some of the responses she was intrigued. Eventually she started chatting and sharing some of her own. Then she thought she might be interested in having another guy participate.

We had an acquaintance over and had a couple of threesomes with him then I found a black guy and introduced them.

We met for drinks and within 20 minutes her hand was down his pants and in about 30 minutes we were driving home so he could fuck her.

Since then I've pushed her to become an exhibitionist in public and openly flirt. Her best was when we bought a brand new pickup and went to a bar, she saw a guy and within 20 minutes of saying hello she was...
My wife was a virgin when we got married. Her mom told her sex was bad but it was something she had to do when she got married, she told her she wouldn’t like it. When we fucked the first time on our wedding night, she said her mom lied to her. She loved sex, she was a natural born slut from that point on.

I have some input from a female perspective. That what you call training is not always correct. Females are attracted to many males that is a reality. Society has repressed those attractions in many ways. She's told from the beginning that she should remain pure until her wedding night. If she should stray from the fold she's branded a slut, whore or totally unacceptable. Guys on the other hand are praised as studs or a lady's man.
What you really do for many women is give them equal opportunity without fear because your coaxing or even insistence has given them the freedom to do things they always wanted to do but fear kept them from doing them.
One thing has greatly changed in my life is the pressure on females to suppress the natural urges she has. That she can be with many men before or as in this lifestyle after marriage. In my opinion no man ever taught a woman to fuck ten men in a single night, what you guys have done is give her the right to do it without fear. THANK YOU FOR REALIZING THOSE THINGS THAT WERE PERVERTED FOR HER ARE NOT AFTER ALL.

I have some input from a female perspective. That what you call training is not always correct. Females are attracted to many males that is a reality. Society has repressed those attractions in many ways. She's told from the beginning that she should remain pure until her wedding night. If she should stray from the fold she's branded a slut, whore or totally unacceptable. Guys on the other hand are praised as studs or a lady's man.
What you really do for many women is give them equal opportunity without fear because your coaxing or even insistence has given them the freedom to do things they always wanted to do but fear kept them from doing them.
One thing has greatly changed in my life is the pressure on females to suppress the natural urges she has. That she can be with many men before or as in this lifestyle after marriage. In my opinion no man ever taught a woman to fuck ten men in a single night, what you guys have done is give her the right to do it without fear. THANK YOU FOR REALIZING THOSE THINGS THAT WERE PERVERTED FOR HER ARE NOT AFTER ALL.
I fully agree with your view point. I think society has alway been to strick on how they view women's right to enjoy themself as they feel they want to. It has always been a double standard for women and men and that never should be. I have alway supported my wife to have sex with other men and would love for her to have sex with Black men as well. She was brought up in the Church and a very conseritive family with her feeling she had to be a virgin till marriage and then to be true to only her husband. I encouraged her to have sex with not only me but other men however she did remain a virgin untill our marriage. It took years to loosen her up and fuck another man and I had hoped that would get her to fuck more men and even encouraged her to have other mens babies. Finally with some help I was able to get her seduced and to open up to another man and he was able to fuck her for just over two years as we had to move. They fucked a few times a week and it was always bareback however she was not comfortable to have me see her with another man so I had to wait for her to come home and then I was able to enjoy her cream pie. After we moved she went back to her conserititive ways and church and I know she was interrested but also had fears of what society would think if they found out. I told her and still tell her not to worry I will love her and continue to support her no matter what. I also want to thank you for the photo shop pictures you did of her as they look great and I plan to share them with her shortly as she looks so great in them. There is a local Black man that is currently working on helping open her up and expand her horizons and he is a really nice guy and she likes him so hopefully she will be back in the saddle sone riding cock as I have not been able to have sex in well over 9 years and she deserves to have pleasure and I would enjoy eating her cream pies or just watching her enjoy sex again and really have a true orgasim as I was and am supper tiny and never did give her one. At this point of time I have such bad ED I can not even enter her pussy.

Back