Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

What makes you think I want to win him over? I love the power rush of him hating it and me doing it anyway. That sounds like we have a really crappy relationship, but actually it is absolutely perfect and umimaginably loving x
Can I PM you please? I love to learn about different couple's cuckold dynamics so that I can help/encourage other couples or BBC sluts

any cuckold relationship I have ever been in this was an essential part of the lifestyle after we both discussed and dealt with our desires feelings and the why we want it or are doing it part. Inevitably we both have different goals and desires from it. For the ladies its satisfies their urge to reenforce to me their lovers superiority over me where sex with her is concerned and a physical act of me tasting the physical proof her lover fucked her and seeded her willingly. For me its submission and acceptance that this other man is her lover and she wants me to see and smell his semen inside her pussy and taste her also to show me she sees him as an alpha lover and not me any longer, and I also enjoy it as it shows I understand and accept im a beta to him sexually and also because it encourages her, psychologically to want to have sex with him more since Im showing her and him that he is a better lover and its a good thing he takes her bareback and she likes it....I like sleeping in wet spots and fluffing a regular lover and kissing her. They always got turned on when I showed them I was an active participant of their relationship with their lover by tasting his semen in front of them which also proved I was a part of their sex life indirectly by doing that but also directly by sleeping in their wet spot, holding her legs open for him, fluffing and inserting him and at times responding to their humilation and thanking him for being there and feeding his ego during and after the act by flattering him on his cock size and how hot it is to see them together and if they needed anything, and that I was willing to do almost anything to help my wife/fiancee get maximum sexual satisfaction which eventually flowed to him as well. That led to fluffing him and inserting him inside her so she could see I enjoyed him being there and appreciated him taking the burden off of me to please her while still making sure she was pleased.

For us in an integral part of the whole cuckolding process, i'm bi, so its obviously something I enjoy, but its a way to acknowledge, accept and submit to her infidelity/ promiscuity while also in a way showing respect to his prized/ cherished alpha seed. Well, thats how we play it out anyway :)
TO ME IT'S NOT CHERISHING the alpha seed,
to me it is worshipping my lady and showing the depth of my love by having the privilege of showing her how deeply I love her by cleaning up after their efforts of pleasuring each other.

My husband normally takes me in the shower and cleans me up after a session with my bull. Sometimes I will come home still leaking black cum from my pussy and play with it in front of my husband. It really doesn’t bother my husband because he knows I love to be filled up with black cum.
You're such a good girl!! I can only dream of finding a beautiful woman like you who loves playing with BBC!!! Your husband is a VERY VERY lucky man!!!

My hubby did it for the first time this weekend with the help of one ofy girlfriends who is also now involved in the lifestyle with her husband. She absolutely had him wrapped around her finger and when she felt he was ready after teasing and flirting with him she led him in and he cleaned it up perfectly. Then he cleaned her. So hot and he's now been broken and can be rebuilt.
J
Xoxoxoxo

My hubby did it for the first time this weekend with the help of one ofy girlfriends who is also now involved in the lifestyle with her husband. She absolutely had him wrapped around her finger and when she felt he was ready after teasing and flirting with him she led him in and he cleaned it up perfectly. Then he cleaned her. So hot and he's now been broken and can be rebuilt.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Miss Jamie, I know this was a goal of yours. Congratulations on finally breaking him. It certainly seems to be another door that once opened could lead to even further submission, specifically to ****** interaction with your lover(s). How did your cuckold feel about taking this step afterward?

Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
He is comfortable with semen. Turns him on very much. Would love to clean it up. Would want sheets to stay dirty.

Miss Jamie, I know this was a goal of yours. Congratulations on finally breaking him. It certainly seems to be another door that once opened could lead to even further submission, specifically to ****** interaction with your lover(s). How did your cuckold feel about taking this step afterward?
That is a pretty good question. I've been trying to get him to clean up for a year. I think he felt is almost "gay" as he would be eating another man's cum. I have tried all types of teasing but it's my girlfriend that got him over the line. She allowed him to eat her while she took a break from the session and he just capitulated. So she had him clean me and then her. Michael is a little unsure how it felt. It turned him on and it wasn't as bad.as he thought. Now he isnt repulsed by it and.he also knows that his mouth and tongue will always be where I need.it.
J
Xoxox

That is a pretty good question. I've been trying to get him to clean up for a year. I think he felt is almost "gay" as he would be eating another man's cum. I have tried all types of teasing but it's my girlfriend that got him over the line. She allowed him to eat her while she took a break from the session and he just capitulated. So she had him clean me and then her. Michael is a little unsure how it felt. It turned him on and it wasn't as bad.as he thought. Now he isnt repulsed by it and.he also knows that his mouth and tongue will always be where I need.it.
J
Xoxox
eating your woman out after she has had her fun, it is the greatest compliment you can give her.
IT shows her how much you really love and adore her, in that you will do anything to enhance her pleasure.
well that's how I feel about it.
Jamie you are a true QUEEN of chastity
I have followed your story from when you started, and loved how you have brought Michael to where he is today.

Back