Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
I loved coming home and smelling the sex from the dirty used sheets or when kissing my ex wife tasting her mouth or smelling cum on her neck, tits, stomach or ass. She always played with condoms so the guys would usually cum on her stomach, tits or ass when they were fucking her. She took an few facials and loads in her mouth from her regular guys. The smell, taste and thought of her having men fucking her got me so hard and excited.

That is a pretty good question. I've been trying to get him to clean up for a year. I think he felt is almost "gay" as he would be eating another man's cum. I have tried all types of teasing but it's my girlfriend that got him over the line. She allowed him to eat her while she took a break from the session and he just capitulated. So she had him clean me and then her. Michael is a little unsure how it felt. It turned him on and it wasn't as bad.as he thought. Now he isnt repulsed by it and.he also knows that his mouth and tongue will always be where I need.it.
J
Xoxox
Glad to read it he's finally doing it

That is a pretty good question. I've been trying to get him to clean up for a year. I think he felt is almost "gay" as he would be eating another man's cum. I have tried all types of teasing but it's my girlfriend that got him over the line. She allowed him to eat her while she took a break from the session and he just capitulated. So she had him clean me and then her. Michael is a little unsure how it felt. It turned him on and it wasn't as bad.as he thought. Now he isnt repulsed by it and.he also knows that his mouth and tongue will always be where I need.it.
J
Xoxox
Jamie, I am glad to hear that you finally got him to do it and I think it is important that he does if that is what you want, which you have indicated. He has to know that it is all about YOU and your wants and he needs to do what you want. I can relate to how he felt at first about it being gay and being unsure about it. I felt this way too but when I saw the reaction it had on my wife when I did it the first time, and how huge of an orgasm she had, it made it less repulsive and a lot more turn on and now it is ALL turn on. Love how she enjoys making me do it. And you are correct, now he knows that his mouth and tongue will always be where you need it. I can just suggest you continue making him do it more often now.

What’s frustrating is I have made it clear that I want to do clean up duty but she says she doesn’t want to see me that way... she hates cum too, I’m like come on, it’s a win win!
My ex was the same way. I did once and she wasn’t really in to it. I thought it was hot to lick the guys cum off her tits and kiss her with it but she said she didn’t like it all that much. The most I got was that she would wipe it off on solo dates but not wash so I could still smell and sort of taste of the guys cum on her face, neck, tits, stomach or ass. She always used protection so no cream pies.

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
Mt wife is. She has no interest in it. She only swallows. She finds creampies a majpr tirn of and a health tisk.

What’s frustrating is I have made it clear that I want to do clean up duty but she says she doesn’t want to see me that way... she hates cum too, I’m like come on, it’s a win win!
My ex wife was the same, and as much as I loved eating her used pussy, it did chip away at how she saw me as a man & husband. She was only really into dominant men, so the more submissive I was and became, the less she felt we were right as a couple.

J
Xoxox
HE finally gave in and did as you have wanted.
there is no greater compliment you can pay your wife/ girlfriend
as it proves you truly accept and approve her choice of lifestyle.
it really proves how much you really do love her.
well that's how I have always felt.
always eaten my pies from every woman I was with and always told them I would do that come what may if they wanted to branch out.

My ex wife was the same, and as much as I loved eating her used pussy, it did chip away at how she saw me as a man & husband. She was only really into dominant men, so the more submissive I was and became, the less she felt we were right as a couple.

Damn, that’s some hard truth right there. She is my soul mate so it is slightly *******. I’m gonna plan on just being a good boy and maybe it’ll one day be her idea ??‍♂️

Damn, that’s some hard truth right there. She is my soul mate so it is slightly *******. I’m gonna plan on just being a good boy and maybe it’ll one day be her idea ??‍♂️
My current wife is totally on board with it, her faves are me sucking her cum covered tits or her on all four while I lick her ass crack cpated with his cum, and loves even passing me the used condom to clean when one is used, but I think her joy from it comes from my joy in doing it, whereas my ex wife, didn't really give a fuck about what i wanted, liked or needed.

Back