Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
First think I do make sure I get down suk on her blked pussy taste their sex . Eat her more then once to taste her bulls blk seed in her body then fuk her with his cum in her pussy. We kiss and share taste his cum.. Nothing bettet then tasting her body full of bbc cum and sex they had.. If your freaked out your not real cuck!!

First think I do make sure I get down suk on her blked pussy taste their sex . Eat her more then once to taste her bulls blk seed in her body then fuk her with his cum in her pussy. We kiss and share taste his cum.. Nothing bettet then tasting her body full of bbc cum and sex they had.. If your freaked out your not real cuck!!
That's just so sexy and beautiful. I love the passion and affection you have for her.

i havent experienced it yet, I am not a full cuckold. my wife did went on a date two months ago and sucked a guys dick and thats the most we went. but even though im in gradual transformation of becoming a pussy free i still havent cleaned another mans cum out of her. we experimented once where i came in her and then cleaned her and i liked it.

I clean up thoroughly after an encounter. My husband is not a cuckhold or anything of the part and is engaged in the fun with me and my bull for the evening. As I would in any encounter I prefer to freshen up afterwards so nothing is an issue and we always are engaged at a hotel not our home.

Back