Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

To me it makes the sex so real and more intimate to see the lovers cum. I have no problem at all with it and love to kiss my wife after she has sucked another guys cock and swallowed his cum. I love sloppy seconds and fucking her with another guys cum all over her and on rare occasions will clean her up. We wouldn't change the sheets straight after we have sex so why do it after she has fucked one of her lovers.
I dont see it as sloppy seconds ,its all the way it should be

Have a black hotwife so please forgive me. Not uncomfortable afterwards. Now we won’t kiss and I won’t eat her until afterwards but no issues other than that. She has never let someone cum on her but she hasn’t been with anyone since her hysterectomy so that will hopefully change. Would love sloppy seconds or thirds.

Is Your Husband Comfortable with a Lover's Semen After a Date?

Does it freak him out or turn him on? Does he prefer you to clean up? Does he avoid contact with you and kissing you? Does he insist on clean sheets?

Wanting to compare situations . . .
Mine likes clean sheets if we have sex in our bed, and isn’t a big fan of sex after unless I take shower and clean up. ?

I’m asking in that way for a reason? Yes it should be standard to submit, but I’m asking on a physical way! We’re you more submissive to him each time? Wanting it more? The effects of cum on the cuck
In the beginning, yes, and then you get to a point that its automatic. The goal is not to please me, a white man.ive cleaned almost ten years, the real mans jizz is like cream or honey in your coffee. Do I still look forward to it yes. I've also gotten better at it so I try to do the best I can every time. I do it every day a lot of real mans jizz mixed in with my wifes. We set aside enough time for me to do a good job. It's part of daily life and I still love it, look forward to it.

For us in an integral part of the whole cuckolding process, i'm bi, so its obviously something I enjoy, but its a way to acknowledge, accept and submit to her infidelity/ promiscuity while also in a way showing respect to his prized/ cherished alpha seed. Well, thats how we play it out anyway :)

Mine likes clean sheets if we have sex in our bed, and isn’t a big fan of sex after unless I take shower and clean up. ?
Can see the clean sheets never comfortable with wet or sticky sheets.
Yours likes or at least lets you fuck other guys, but does not like sloppy seconds and want you to clean the other guys seed out of you figure that his seed would mingle or displace bulls seed pussy is wet anyways would only be a bit slipperier with bulls seed in there ? ?

Back