Is this site dead

It's probably about 95% bullshitters, which includes fakes, tons of gay males posting as couples, people who talk a good game with no delivery, etc. if the truth be told. Facts. There are lots of posts here with the few people who aren't fakers who acknowledge this truth.
My guy spitting some facts

It's probably about 95% bullshitters, which includes fakes, tons of gay males posting as couples, people who talk a good game with no delivery, etc. if the truth be told. Facts. There are lots of posts here with the few people who aren't fakers who acknowledge this truth.
Facts!

If you wasn’t here 2014-2018 you missed the good old days..it’s over now most the real people were getting it in during that above time frame most of them are out the game or just watching from the sidelines now they had their fun…

We are active members, verified and paid (gold).

To us, verified doesn’t mean that much as the verification is far from bullet proof.
We got to know some, what we feel, genuine couples and tried to have dates with some single men.
Dating with single men ? Up till now it has been a real disappointment. Either they just disappear all of a sudden, they don’t show up, and a couple were proven to be real fakers.

But, we have some good fun here as well !

We are active members, verified and paid (gold).

To us, verified doesn’t mean that much as the verification is far from bullet proof.
We got to know some, what we feel, genuine couples and tried to have dates with some single men.
Dating with single men ? Up till now it has been a real disappointment. Either they just disappear all of a sudden, they don’t show up, and a couple were proven to be real fakers.

But, we have some good fun here as well !
Interesting view. Maybe you can help us. We created a topic about the planning of a date: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/questions-for-bulls-and-couples-pre-planning-of-a-date.256738/

We would be very pleased if you can share your view there.

Nothing is bullet proof except in person, same as nothing is for certain until they show up. Verified really is only as good as the credibility of the person. You can video chat, talk on the phone, text or be talking to them while driving there and end up with a no show. Yeah, it's frustrating, but patience is your friend. If I took this or any other site too seriously, I'd go nuts. So, for me, it's all just entertainment and I have learned a long time ago to stop having expectations of people. Ever since I adopted that thought process, I stopped being disappointed.

Back