Is this site dead

The sights not dead. It was started as a place to exchange experiences, thoughts and images of interracial sex. Contacts and hookups were only one small part. There seems to be a abundance of those who treat it as a swinger sight that will magically supply a verified contact with the click of a mouse. Swingers for decades when you wrote to obtain a number to call. Then you spoke to a person. Even then you had game players, the same type as today. One difference today you don't get a verified address to start. The phones are not much better as you can buy a burner phone on the corner. Verification is the cry of many, the reality is how would that be 100% . Some do it by phone. so the subject gives a burner phone # to call. they answer it's verified. The net is a environment where deception is rampant because it's so easy to do it. You can route your ISP so it looks like your in the country of choice. Your trying to make a connection on the most insecure venue in history. If you find a sight dealing with the subjects on this sight without any fake, phony or deception please post it. That wold make many peoples day.
Sorry it's always been work to make a good connection. The frauds have always been out there. The constant moaning and ranting about everyone's a fake probably drives serious people away. They log on and theirs plenty of negative they go away.

Well, I'm sorry to say, fake people share lies, engage in picture collection, and think of new ways to con people out of pics. The interracial sex that they are into, is gay interracial. Furthermore, it's fake people that drives real people away. I mean we aren't lying about the fakes. Anyway, good luck with defending your site.

All these sites are unfortunately the same thing, mostly fakes. Same questions over and over and over. I'm all for good discussions but fantasy discussions turn me off. Pic collectors, guys jerking off and telling stories that have never happened, asking questions simply to feed their fantasy with no intention of ever making it a reality. If you've actually been in this lifestyle for a while you can spot a fake within the first sentence of a post.
Nailed it

In the past year and a half I've been on the site, I've had three actual meetups with couples, only one ended up being a very good time. But that's the name of the game with this online Niche community. It's a lottery, but based on the wife I just had two weeks ago, I'm willing to keep playing if anyone is in Chicago and willing to link up for either a beer or some fun reach out to me. I'm Legit and genuine.

I look in to btw but I'm usually done within a few minutes as my interest wanes.
It does get a bit boring.
I'm off to Reddit now, there's loads of IR stuff

Back