Is this Just my ideal setup with wife Pregnant

theukox

Couple
From
UK
Your wife or Girlfriend that you have been with for a while and not just a short term fling. She is on top of you in black high heels, black thong and bra looking sexy , hot and glam.
She has a glint in her eye and big smile with her tummy sticking out and her boobs out just as far. She is 6 months pregnant . She has one hand on her big belly saying this is your fault while riding you .
This is what happens when we let a BBC go bare and cum inside me. I told you he would cum loads and you still wanted him to unload everything in me. Now look what that has created.
Knowing your wife/ Gf was made for Black Breeding. Or to is just me?

Last edited:
Your wife or Girlfriend that you have been with for a while and not just a short term fling. She is on top of you in black high heels, black thong and bra looking sexy , hot and glam.
She has a glint in her eye and big smile with her tummy sticking out and her boobs out just as far. She is 6 months pregnant . She has one hand on her big belly saying this is your fault while riding you .
This is what happens when we let a BBC go bare and cum inside me. I told you he would cum loads and you still wanted him to unload everything in me. Now look what that has created.
I have always known my wife was made for black breeding. The problem is she is very prudish, self-conscious, shy and a bit religious. I tried to get her black bred back when I had a chance (she was very fertile then). I had a white guy that I helped seduce her with the condition that once he got her comfortable with sex outside our marriage he would introduce her to a few of his black friends. He swore his friends would be able to seduce and breed her but he got selfish. He never introduced her to his friends and fucked her for almost 2 years until we moved to NC. She is no longer fertile but I am still holding out for a black Bull to seduce her and I currently have fertile nieces I would love to see black bred like all white women are meant to be. When my granddaughters are ready I hope my wife can encourage them to get black bred. Wouldn't mind my ******* and *******-in-law getting black bred either. I would love to do clean up too.

I have always known my wife was made for black breeding. The problem is she is very prudish, self-conscious, shy and a bit religious. I tried to get her black bred back when I had a chance (she was very fertile then). I had a white guy that I helped seduce her with the condition that once he got her comfortable with sex outside our marriage he would introduce her to a few of his black friends. He swore his friends would be able to seduce and breed her but he got selfish. He never introduced her to his friends and fucked her for almost 2 years until we moved to NC. She is no longer fertile but I am still holding out for a black Bull to seduce her and I currently have fertile nieces I would love to see black bred like all white women are meant to be. When my granddaughters are ready I hope my wife can encourage them to get black bred. Wouldn't mind my ******* and *******-in-law getting black bred either. I would love to do clean up too.
Did your selfish white friend who had her for two years ever try to get her pregnant? I know it's not IR, but he knew of your interest in getting her pregnant. I would think he would at least try.

My wife thinks that way too. Showing me her leaking titties and the sore, tender nipples and dark areolas was very sweet and erotic. She didn't want me to fuck her, but rather squat on a dildo and cum on her pregnant belly. She would repeatedly ask / tell me "This is what you wanted". She would taunt and tease me telling me "This is what happens when you let a big dick into our bedroom and into our marriage." We told our Pastor about it and he assured us that this has been going on throughout the ages and not to worry. As long as the couple stay together (married) and hubby raises the baby as his own.

Last edited:
Did your selfish white friend who had her for two years ever try to get her pregnant? I know it's not IR, but he knew of your interest in getting her pregnant. I would think he would at least try.
She used a diaphragm while fucking him. I tried to get her to get off the diaphragm and he assured me once he got her with his black friends they would easily get her to fuck totally unprotected.

nothing is as horny as your wife with big belly and clit sticking out as you look down sliding your cock in her and she say "how does it feel you can let yours go anytime now it wont do any good, that is the wrong colour to the one that made me so swollen

She has a glint in heaceer eye and big smile with her tummy sticking out and her boobs out just as far. She is 6 months pregnant . She has one hand on her big belly saying this is your fault while riding you .
Knowing yorur wife/ Gf was made for Black Breeding. Or to is just me?rv
If she is at peace, happy and ok with it for whatever reason, you should be also (if you love her)

nothing is as horny as your wife with big belly and clit sticking out as you look down sliding your cock in her and she say "how does it feel you can let yours go anytime now it wont do any good, that is the wrong colour to the one that made me so swollen
My husband loves our beautiful mixed babies as much as the ******* does. My husband was there when I was bred and will be there for future breeding and births

When you see your wife's body change (especially the first time) from that of a waif to a real woman,
it is very sensual & erotic. And knowing it was one tiny black sperm that's making her belly stick-out.
Her nipples and areolas have turned big and dark and now her titties are leaking.

Christine even made being "cut-off" or weened from her pussy very sexy.
She showed me her big belly and stretch marks and reminded me how "soon, everybody is going to know".
Then she encouraged me to jerk-off and spill my seed onto her tummy.
"He gets to fuck and cum inside my pussy... and you just have to beat-off and waste your seed", she said.
It makes me cum harder than anything else.

When you see your wife's body change (especially the first time) from that of a waif to a real woman,
it is very sensual & erotic. And knowing it was one tiny black sperm that's making her belly stick-out.
Her nipples and areolas have turned big and dark and now her titties are leaking.

Christine even made being "cut-off" or weened from her pussy very sexy.
She showed me her big belly and stretch marks and reminded me how "soon, everybody is going to know".
Then she encouraged me to jerk-off and spill my seed onto her tummy.
"He gets to fuck and cum inside my pussy... and you just have to beat-off and waste your seed", she said.
It makes me cum harder than anything else.
when is she due? Does any other family members know? Has she (should she?) mentioned the fathers race to the OBGYN?

Your friend did not want to give up good pussy and lose it to BBC

Hopefully you'll find your BBC

when is she due? Does any other family members know? Has she (should she?) mentioned the fathers race to the OBGYN?
Oh, that 1st time was many years ago (not current, Christine is 62). Did family members know? Yes, after bull insisted on being at hospital and
baby having his name.
Due to Rh factor, when OBGyn asked, instead of saying the daddy is black or African American, wifey chose to say, "the daddy is Jamaican".
"Is he your Bull?", asked the doctor. "Yes" she said. Back then, I didn't even know what that was or what it meant.
I was just a good little cuckold without knowing what that was either.

Are you’ll open to a 10” long 2” thick BBC new to Vancouver, WA by way of Dallas, Texas?

Back