Is there going back for cucks?

You can probably go back, but it would be tough. I think once you find something that turns you on that much you will always crave it.I know I can’t go back. I purposely seek out women to date based on the fact that they are into this lifestyle as well. I plan on marrying a woman who makes this a part of our lives and I wouldn’t want a woman who doesn’t want bbc
Agree with you and that's my dating criteria as well as not to waste anyone time or other expectations

Absolutely not for me, the rush and euphoria I get from the woman I love, loving black cock sexually and owning it is just too much to ever, ever give up. If something happens to my wife and I, I would never be happy again unless I could find a slut that would treat me well and be a total slut for black cock and live to love me, suck and fuck BBC’s and feed me the cream pies!

For the record…..My wife and I have a near perfect relationship/friendship/marriage. Madly in love with one another after 30 plus years together and a sex life that is super satisfying for us both. She gets that the more BBC she gets, the more crazy I crave and lust for her and she loves to fuck so our sex life is perfect.
I think a lot of men would love to have a marriage like yours I know I would

I totally get it. Exactly the same way. It is not our wives. Dude yours is smoking hot, but its being a cuck and that is what turns us on
My first wife chucked me and when I was married to my second wife the only thing that got me hard was thinking about her being with another man

My first wife chucked me and when I was married to my second wife the only thing that got me hard was thinking about her being with another man
THat is the exact same thing that happened with us ! My ex cucked me and I couldn't even fuck my new wife unless I was thinking of all those times with the ex or imagining my new wife was cucking me

THat is the exact same thing that happened with us ! My ex cucked me and I couldn't even fuck my new wife unless I was thinking of all those times with the ex or imagining my new wife was cucking me
Me and my second wife talked about her being with other men while we were in bed a lot she saw how turned on it made me it's about the only way I really got excited with her

Back