is there anything more humiliating?

"MIAMI (CBS/WFOR/AP) According to police, a Miami International Airport security screener "lost his mind" and attacked a co-worker, after being repeatedly mocked for not being so impressive...y'know...masculinely...south of the border.

Okay: The other guy said he had a tiny penis.

Rolando Negrin was arrested Tuesday night on charges of aggravated battery after allegedly beating up a co-worker with a not-at-all-phallic baton.

The co-worker had reportedly mocked his genitalia for the past year after Negrin walked through a new, high-tech body scanner.

Linger on that: this guy apparently got made fun of for a full year.

Workers with the Transportation Security Administration saw the 44-year-old's body during training of full-body imaging machines. The alleged victim of the attack apparently latched onto Negrin's package, and just wouldn't let go of it. Metaphorically.

The police report says Negrin told police he "could not take the jokes anymore and lost his mind." The victim was not seriously injured.

A TSA spokesman said in a statement Thursday that Negrin will be suspended and an internal inquiry will be launched.

The high-tech scanners, also called "Passenger Imager" machines, were introduced to Miami International Airport in July 2008. The machine passes electromagnetic waves over a passengers' body which creates an image that looks like a fuzzy negative. Screeners look at this fuzzy negative picture to see what's underneath passengers' clothing."

I am sure this crowd could come up with worse things all day, lol.
How about you, come home to your wife taking the gangbang, start yelling. She grabs you by the balls and orders you to sit down, shut up, and watch the real men. The rest of the night is seeing her get coated in cum while the guys who wait in line stand next to you laughing about what a great slut she is?
This is what I want

Went to pick up wife at her bull's place and when I walked in there was 4 other black men sitting around watching my naked wife on the floor with her tongue up some black guys asshole. The guy she was rimming told her to get up and give your husband a kiss. Before the night was over every one of the black guys got a rim job from her and kissing me periodically to the laughs of those black men.

Very interesting question.

When I was 12 years old, blowjob seemed degrading and disgusting. Three years later I did it liked. The anal sex was degrading - at the age of 18, I did, but I would never think that I would take it from my ass to my mouth. It was the same with licking the men ass or piss sex. Today it excites me and I dream to be ****** to do it in public.

What is more humiliating today, tomorrow can become the most exciting.
Where are the limits of what is degrading? probably depends only on the circumstances when it happens.

You find out your sexy young wife is fucking every guy she can behind your back and all her friends and co workers know it too and she let 4 guys including a black guy screw her after the holiday party at work and then she went with you to a family dinner.
You were living the dream but just didn’t know it...

Very interesting question.

When I was 12 years old, blowjob seemed degrading and disgusting. Three years later I did it liked. The anal sex was degrading - at the age of 18, I did, but I would never think that I would take it from my ass to my mouth. It was the same with licking the men ass or piss sex. Today it excites me and I dream to be ****** to do it in public.

What is more humiliating today, tomorrow can become the most exciting.
Where are the limits of what is degrading? probably depends only on the circumstances when it happens.
It seems that you embraced your kinky slutty side very very good maybe we should go to the next level someday I like adventures hot babes

Before I wanted to watch wife fuck black guys. When we first started dating I was away and found out she fucked my black friend at a party. She Told me when asked but said she had to stop him cause he was so fucking big.
Years later she was at bar with a coworker a black guy and he was having argument with a few guys in bar when I got there to meet them. The guys left but said they would be back. I told her let’s go and she said it’s fine I’m staying here with him ..
Last was recent we were hanging with my friend which she already said out loud that I set up and watch her fuck black guys. She now admits she was fucking her ex for a year while we were together of course a black guy.. my friend was like damn she loves black guys

Back