is there anything more humiliating?

You come home and walk into the bedroom to see your wife on her back with a black guy kneeling over her loading her mouth full of cum while another guy is slowly pulling out of her with a trailing pool of cum following
I would get hard instantly if that happened to me, it’s my hope it will someday! My beautiful wife deserves to be satisfied like that.

You find out your sexy young wife is fucking every guy she can behind your back and all her friends and co workers know it too and she let 4 guys including a black guy screw her after the holiday party at work and then she went with you to a family dinner.
OUCH !!!

Very interesting question.

When I was 12 years old, blowjob seemed degrading and disgusting. Three years later I did it liked. The anal sex was degrading - at the age of 18, I did, but I would never think that I would take it from my ass to my mouth. It was the same with licking the men ass or piss sex. Today it excites me and I dream to be ****** to do it in public.

What is more humiliating today, tomorrow can become the most exciting.
Where are the limits of what is degrading? probably depends only on the circumstances when it happens.
Like how said that.and how u think!)

You find out your sexy young wife is fucking every guy she can behind your back and all her friends and co workers know it too and she let 4 guys including a black guy screw her after the holiday party at work and then she went with you to a family dinner.

...where she snuck yr Dad into the bathroom n sucked him off on her kneez

For humiliation, take any of the above described scenarios and:

a) your parents are in the living room watching this
b) you neighbors are in the living room watching this
c) your priest/minister/rabbi/imam/witch doctor/spiritual advisor is in the living room watching
d) your boss is watching

your nabors n yr rabbi n yr boss n yr two Dads are the 6 guyz gangbanging yr wife :)

Went to pick up wife at her bull's place and when I walked in there was 4 other black men sitting around watching my naked wife on the floor with her tongue up some black guys asshole. The guy she was rimming told her to get up and give your husband a kiss. Before the night was over every one of the black guys got a rim job from her and kissing me periodically to the laughs of those black men.

how did u like those special kisses?:wub:

Back