Is there another couple interested in co-hosting w/us?

I am toying around with a possibility of hosting a week long party time in Vegas this spring??

We are a mixed couple, the wife, FemDom, 30's, cute, 5'4" and 115 or so, Asian, long hair. Into humiliation, physical torment of the cuck(s) and BBC clean up. Oh yeah, about an expert at ball-busting (and here is the pun!) if you have the balls! I am white, 50's, 6 foot and about 210 or so. Cuck into anything and everything. Love it all. I do seek to engage with the black gentlemen directly if any of us click.

Don't want to stay mid-strip, we now really favor off-strip or way down (south) strip. Most places we stay we get very nice comp's, so the hotel invoice will not even be anywhere near regular. We can get a large 2 Bedroom suite for our stay and share it with the right couple. We will seek local blacks of any size. We will get a rental car we can also share. There are a few side things we like to do like race the dune buggies in the desert out at Sun-Buggy and also we always get some good tickets to various shows around town.

Any couple with a like minded cuck want to go in together for this???

Last edited:
Back