Is there a Black bull who REALLY want to live with my 25 yo wufe

Hi black bulls ! :)
Im a 26 yo half Algerian half French boy. And I’ve just married a beautiful 25 yo algerian arab wife, just few weeks ago !
We live in France (for now)
I must tell she had never done anything with a guy before wedding, she had even never kiss someone before ! And it’s exactly the same for me ...
And since the wedding I fuck her less than once a week, with my 5 inches cock.. so she is VERY VERY tight
Im looking for a very powerful and dominant black bull, who is single or who have the time to be in a full time and long term relation with my wife, and who let me stay married to her.
My only limit is I want to stay married to her and still live in the same flat/house than her. But except of that, I would like a black bull who become the only man of the house, who is able to take every decisions. Even what I’m allowed to do with her.
Black bulls, if u are interested and want to see her, please add me on Snapchat920FE63B-5803-492B-864D-2CCA5EB75678.jpeg

Im a 26 yo half Algerian half French boy. And I’ve just married a beautiful 25 yo algerian arab wife, just few weeks ago !
I must tell she had never done anything with a guy before wedding, she had even never kiss someone before ! And it’s exactly the same for me ...
And since the wedding I fuck her less than once a week, with my 5 inches cock.. so she is VERY VERY tight
Im looking for a very powerful and dominant black bull, who is single or who have the time to be in a full time and long term relation with my wife, and who let me stay married to her.
My only limit is I want to stay married to her and still live in the same flat/house than her. But except of that, I would like a black bull who become the only man of the house, who is able to take every decisions. Even what I’m allowed to do with her.
Black bulls, if u are interested and want to see her, please add me on SnapchatView attachment 4347851
Show us how you love to be a good cuck husband?

Black bulls, if u are interested and want to see her, please add me on SnapchatView attachment 4347851
Hey bro I would love to relocate and live in With you guys. I know she will fall in love with me and this BBC. I'm single and available and ready at anytime. If you interested pvt message me let's talk. I live in Asheville North Carolina like I said bro I'm willing to relocate.

Attachments

• Message_1674032504549.jpg
    Message_1674032504549.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 20230102_042055.jpg
    20230102_042055.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • Message_1672132967963.jpg
    Message_1672132967963.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Back