Is their any nurse getting bbc or bbc stories in your hospital journey

Hubby here. Years ago, I had to be out of the country for work for a month. Wife said she couldn’t go that long and would i please open the marriage. I said ok, and she started with a white neighbor bef I left.
while I was gone, she seduced a big black man who worked under her as a tech. at the hospital.
while I was gone, she messaged me.
idont need to give all the details. In short, she had a bbc/QOS fetish.
when I got home, they were not just lovers but in love.
it was tough but we talked through it. Part of what we negotiated was that we would still have sex, and I could date too.
At work, her white coworkers were upset and she got fired. Not her bull, fortunately.
l asked her not to fuck coworkers at her new job. But of course she did, with a young bl man. And again lost her job.
I don’t know if she kept fucking young black techs at work. Likely. But I think she now knows to look elsewhere, or wait until the men find a new job.
Short version: she loses jobs, not the black men. I think that’s fair.

At the hospital I work at, sometimes I have to work really late (like 11pm to 3am). And I had to locate a computer. I went to the room where I thought it was and I was startled to see a black male nurse and a milf white nurse on top of the desk going at it. He was plowing her. All three of us were startled with both of them with looks of horror on their faces.

I, being professional told them “hi! I need to reboot the pc, can you scoot over so I can get to the button.” They didn’t move so I kind of moved her leg out of the way and power cycled the pc. Both of them were paralyzed with fear. I left the room, looked back to them and said “it’s ok, I’m not going to complain to hr”. And Ieft. Lol

Last edited:
Tell us more.
I actually put some posts of it on here it was my experience first going black, I was in my last semester of nursing school, you can read it here:

I’m going to read them later. By the way, here I am. At the hospital waiting till 11pm to start my work. Lol
I had a friend in a nursing home who was getting fucked by a young black aide , he was gentle and treated her very kindly, she would call me in the middle of the night and tell me what he did to her , she would still be hot which lead to us having phone sex , I couldn't wait for the next phone call lol

I actually put some posts of it on here it was my experience first going black, I was in my last semester of nursing school, you can read it here:

When doing part 3??

I dated a nurse back in the 80s who told me about an older black patient who was in her rehab facility after knee surgery. He was about 65 and as she described him a little runt of a guy. One evening she came in to check on him an as he slept, she saw the tip of a very thick black cock protruding from the side of his sheet. She said she couldn't help herself and gently pulled up the sheet to get a look at the whole cock. She tried not to gasp as she saw what appeared to be a 9 or 10 inch wrist thick black cock draped over his thigh. As she gently lowered the she she heard "See something you like sweetie"? She was shocked but as it was late and she was the only nurse in that section she told him she'd never seen anything like it before. He then took her hand and put his big heavy soft black cock into the palm of her hand. She said it felt so heavy, unlike any other cock she had ever touched. As she was telling me this she noticed that I was getting excited and reached into my shorts and pulled my own hard dick out. I asked her to tell me more. My 7in was harder than ever and dripping copious amounts or precum. She went on to tell me that his big thick cock was throbbing in her small white hand. She then took both hands and tried to wrap her fingers around it but there was no way. She said there was a 2in gap between where her fingers couldn't close around him. He asked her if she'd like to see him cum. All she could do was nod her head. He told if that's what she wanted she would have to kiss it. As she hefted the big cock to her lips she placed one hand at the base and her other on top of it then moved her bottom hand over it and told me his black cock was 3 and a half hands long. She wanted so bad to suck this huge organ so she went right after it, licking the uncut tip as she stroked the heavy foreskin down off the head. She was now squirming in her seat next to me as she told me this. My cock was harder than I'd been since I was a teenager. She said she could get only about 1/3 of his shaft in her mouth and her lips were opened almost to an uncomfortable size. He lasted only a few minutes before erupting thick cum into her mouth and all over her face and hair. I told her a was about to cum and she swooped down to take me into her mouth. I almost ******* from this.

I asked her if she wished she had been able to fuck that monster. She looked up at me and said " I did. I gave him my number and met him later after he recovered." I asked if she still saw him and she said yes, and knowing I was bi curious and how excited I got hearing her describe his big black cock, asked if I'd like to meet him. I said " Absolutely" Bu that's a story for another day. My much smaller boy penis is pictured

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_110135_SamsungInternet_copy_1080x1427.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_110135_SamsungInternet_copy_1080x1427.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 14
I dated a nurse back in the 80s who told me about an older black patient who was in her rehab facility after knee surgery. He was about 65 and as she described him a little runt of a guy. One evening she came in to check on him an as he slept, she saw the tip of a very thick black cock protruding from the side of his sheet. She said she couldn't help herself and gently pulled up the sheet to get a look at the whole cock. She tried not to gasp as she saw what appeared to be a 9 or 10 inch wrist thick black cock draped over his thigh. As she gently lowered the she she heard "See something you like sweetie"? She was shocked but as it was late and she was the only nurse in that section she told him she'd never seen anything like it before. He then took her hand and put his big heavy soft black cock into the palm of her hand. She said it felt so heavy, unlike any other cock she had ever touched. As she was telling me this she noticed that I was getting excited and reached into my shorts and pulled my own hard dick out. I asked her to tell me more. My 7in was harder than ever and dripping copious amounts or precum. She went on to tell me that his big thick cock was throbbing in her small white hand. She then took both hands and tried to wrap her fingers around it but there was no way. She said there was a 2in gap between where her fingers couldn't close around him. He asked her if she'd like to see him cum. All she could do was nod her head. He told if that's what she wanted she would have to kiss it. As she hefted the big cock to her lips she placed one hand at the base and her other on top of it then moved her bottom hand over it and told me his black cock was 3 and a half hands long. She wanted so bad to suck this huge organ so she went right after it, licking the uncut tip as she stroked the heavy foreskin down off the head. She was now squirming in her seat next to me as she told me this. My cock was harder than I'd been since I was a teenager. She said she could get only about 1/3 of his shaft in her mouth and her lips were opened almost to an uncomfortable size. He lasted only a few minutes before erupting thick cum into her mouth and all over her face and hair. I told her a was about to cum and she swooped down to take me into her mouth. I almost ******* from this.

I asked her if she wished she had been able to fuck that monster. She looked up at me and said " I did. I gave him my number and met him later after he recovered." I asked if she still saw him and she said yes, and knowing I was bi curious and how excited I got hearing her describe his big black cock, asked if I'd like to meet him. I said " Absolutely" Bu that's a story for another day. My much smaller boy penis is pictured
Nice boy penis. Can't wait to read chapter 2

Back