Naughty Nurse

I am a traveling nurse who works for my medical equipment company, my job is to go into homes and set up and demonstrate how to use the equipment to patients. I had a delivery to this patient who had sustained a lower back injury. I was thinking that she would be a senior citizen. To my surprise this is a middle aged woman with long curly red haired woman. Curly hair white Women really turns me on. I demonstrated the use of the machine to her and she wasn't getting how to properly use it. So being the man whore that I am, I instructed her that she needs to use it in the morning after a cold bath or shower and at night after a hot shower or bath. She asked if I could demonstrate how, that she had not showered yet and was in the process of getting ready to before I showed up. I told her sure, that's my job. She asked did I have time to wait and that she didn't want to get me in any trouble with my boss. I laughed and told her that I am the owner of the company. She went into the bathroom and several minutes later I heard her yelling to me to come to the door. I proceeded with my fat black chocolate love stick getting hard in my pants. As I pushed the partly open door wider and looked in seeing her silhouette, she asked was it hot or cold water she should be using. I said it doesn't matter as long as you switch up, then she asked how hot or cold should it be. I took that as a invitation to just see her nakedness so I said let me check and see. As I reached my hand around the shower curtain to feel the water temperature she rubbed her tiny tits across my hand and I quickly pulled my hand back as if I was surprised and said sorry about that. She laughed and said that it was ok, not knowing that I was getting undressed at that very moment. She then asked if the water was ok and I responded with I will let you know in a minute as I entered the shower, her eyes immediately dropped down towards my fat black chocolate love stick. She began to stroke it with soap, making my dick harder and longer. I was rubbing her tiny pink nipples. She tip toe up to me and tongue me I slipped two fingers inside her tight little tiny twat as she sucked harder onto my tongue. I knew she wouldn't be able to drop down to her knees and give me head , so I said let's dry off and head into the bedroom. I laid down first onto my back as she positioned herself into a sixty nine positions. She was moaning loudly as I sucked and licked her pretty pink clit as she struggled to get my fat dick inside her mouth. I brought her to a thunderous orgasmim. Knowing that she had a bad back , I turned her onto her side and entered her from behind, as my fat black chocolate love stick broke open her pussy entrance she screamed as if I was killing her. I slowly stretched her hole until she became comfortable with the size of my fat dick. Her juices were flowing down our thighs. I took the bed sheets and wiped off her juices and renters her tight little pink hole again with ******* as she gasped and her legs began to shake and wither. She began to shout out you are so big ( you're so big ) as I began to pound her harder. She yells out I'm cummmmmming baby OHHHH . To my surprise she hopped up and proceeded to get on all fours. I again wiped her love juice off and shoveling my dick deep inside her tight little pink hole as she screams ( tear my pussy apart) . I could see her love juice glistening on my fat black dick as it pulls out and her pink pussy lips stretched to its limits as I go in and out of her tiny pink hole. Her pussy has a death grip on my dick making me so horny . I am driving into her with so much ******* that she has to grip the mattress to keep from falling flat onto her face. I could feel my chocolate love juice begins to build up inside me as her tight little pink pussy gripping my fat dick. I could no longer hold on and I let a huge load of my chocolate love juice deep inside her hole as she screamed yes,yes,YES and we both laid exhausted on the bed. Twenty minutes later she began to stroke my dick , as it rose to a hard on she back herself onto it as she struggled to get it inside her tight hole. I pushed forward and entered her tight little pink hole for the second time and it seemed to be much tighter than before. I quickly stroked her tight pussy as she screamed for me to do whatever I wanted to do with her. I wasted no time and pulled my dick out of her and placed it at her asshole entry, she pushed back onto my fat dick as it slowly opens her back doorway. I grunted as I applied a little more ******* and more dick inside. I was stroking her asshole with a good pace and she was pushing back onto it until I said I'm going to cum , she yelled I want it in my mouth. I jumped up and dumped the last of my nut juice down her throat . I will be back in a week to see how she's doing with the equipment and if she needs any assistance with something else.

Back