Is the USA becoming slowly BLACK dominated ?

And what's racist about admitting that most of American culture comes from black culture?
It's not racist, by any means, and that is definitely the truth what you said! As a matter of fact, I remember reading an article about what has Black culture contributed to American culture and it stated that: "Today, Black culture has influenced American culture and it still does remain a distinct cultural body."

Racism is a systemic social structure. . Much of the history of America was built on the backs of black people. Can't be racist against white people as they were never purposely oppressed.
Plenty of caucasians travelled to the New World in the sixteenth to nineteenth centuries to escape oppression. The Roman Empire were pretty skilled at oppression, and they did not care where you were from. Two thousand years ago around one third of the Italian peninsula were slaves. In the eleventh century Ireland had the biggest slave market in Western Europe, many of which were Celts. The Vikings new a thing or two about slavery and oppression!

You all don't see it yet, but in the past 7 weeks all the BWC'S are fucking all the black pussies. It is the number one trend for Black Women on social media, apps, dating, Twitter, etc.... A huge surge!!!! Literally All the Black girls are hashtagging whiteboysummer and BWC only, within 3 years you're going to see at least 90-95% of Black Women getting fucked by all the BWC'S and becoming BWC cumslut whores and white baby breeders. You bbc's have lost!!!

This thread is entirely bullshit. The initial question is bullshit. Majoria, I'm glad to hear BBC is controlling you. However, the nonsense spewed in this thread is bullshit. Or a lot of y'all are tripping off acid or smoking some damn good trees.

You all don't see it yet, but in the past 7 weeks all the BWC'S are fucking all the black pussies. It is the number one trend for Black Women on social media, apps, dating, Twitter, etc.... A huge surge!!!! Literally All the Black girls are hashtagging whiteboysummer and BWC only, within 3 years you're going to see at least 90-95% of Black Women getting fucked by all the BWC'S and becoming BWC cumslut whores and white baby breeders. You bbc's have lost!!!
My man, get a life! Stop trying to start something.

My man, get a life! Stop trying to start something.
I ain't starting anything, all the young black women are starting something. And you'll see it soon. About 95% of them are now gravitating to white men/BWC. The reality is the reality, they all hashtagging whiteboysummer and BWC only. So if you are to blind to face reality, then that is your problem. You need to walk outside and open your eyes and realize you don't have a life. The reason why you so blind to see this, is because you are so full of your own hypocrisy and arrogance, that it's consuming you from within.

YOUR HYPOCRISY BECOMES YOU!!!!

BYE, BYE !!!! YOU LOSE!!! I WON'T BE READING ANY OF YOUR RESPONSE REBUTTALS, BECAUSE IT'S JUST GIBBERISH!!! Go stay locked up in your own delusional false reality and keep being BLIND!!!

I ain't starting anything, all the young black women are starting something. And you'll see it soon. About 95% of them are now gravitating to white men/BWC. The reality is the reality, they all hashtagging whiteboysummer and BWC only. So if you are to blind to face reality, then that is your problem. You need to walk outside and open your eyes and realize you don't have a life. The reason why you so blind to see this, is because you are so full of your own hypocrisy and arrogance, that it's consuming you from within.

YOUR HYPOCRISY BECOMES YOU!!!!

BYE, BYE !!!! YOU LOSE!!! I WON'T BE READING ANY OF YOUR RESPONSE REBUTTALS, BECAUSE IT'S JUST GIBBERISH!!! Go stay locked up in your own delusional false reality and keep being BLIND!!!
I get it B, you're rubber and I'm glue. You need to ask your mom if you can go outside and play because being cooped up in your ma's basement has surely created some anger management issues. I'm wondering if I should charge ya for my psychiatric services, but I think I'll give ya a freebie. I hope getting this ******* off your chest helped ya feel better. I wouldn't want ya to go out there and hurt somebody.

I hope ya find one of those sistas out there hashtagging whiteboysummer. Ya definitely need to get a piece of ass to take the edge off. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy your whiteboysummer.

Last edited:
I see this miracle happening and wanna know peoples opinions
I know that I was at a major mall in providence RI, and it seems that jackevery time I go I see more and more very beautiful white girls with black BBC sstuds.I'm seeing all ages, from middle school to older. This makes me aroused to no end and my reward as a pathetic whiteboi is that I get to jack off thinking about it, I've even been able to jack off watching them if I can conceal myself well..

RE: Is the USA becoming slowly BLACK dominated ? Not in OUR lifetime!

Breakdown by Race:

U.S. Population Projections: 2005-2050 | Pew Research Center

The Black race is not growing at all. White race is shrinking. Hispanic race is rapidly growing. Better start learning SPANISH! As in 50+ years our primary language may become Spanish. And, hmmm, how many pesos in a dollar?

Bet THAT deflates a few Hard On's in this forum.

Last edited:
And where do you get this wealth of information? You might wish to visit the PEW Research Center link I provide above ... breaks it down quite nicely. And these aren't numbers pulled out of someone's ass of opinion, either.
For the black race to become the majority of the American working class in 2032 would probably require the black populus to produce babies at a ratio of < 20:1 all other races. The black race growth is at a stand still right now. If the black race adult males fathered 10 ******* each for the next 20 years, you still wouldn't come close. Only class sky rocking upward are the Hispanic populous.
See post #32 and click on that LINK. I looked that up and posted that to ******* the hypo-fantasy of a dominating class.
You know what they say ... "opinions are like assholes" ... lol

Last edited:
And where do you get this wealth of information? You might wish to visit the PEW Research Center link I provide above ... breaks it down quite nicely. And these aren't numbers pulled out of someone's ass of opinion, either.
For the black race to become the majority of the American working class in 2032 would probably require the black populus to produce babies at a ratio of < 20:1 all other races. The black race growth is at a stand still right now. If the black race adult males fathered 10 ******* each for the next 20 years, you still wouldn't come close. Only class sky rocking upward are the Hispanic populous.
See post #32 and click on that LINK. I looked that up and posted that to ******* the hypo-fantasy of a dominating class.
You know what they say ... "opinions are like assholes" ... lol
Well, did you click on my link where it states what they found in their report by the Economic Policy Institute? I especially like their excerpt where they state that: "For the foreseeable future, Latinos and African Americans will remain the two largest minority groups in the U.S." By the way, how is debating about something so trivial going to help the U.S. when so much division is going on? *******, we may not even have an America at all especially if Trump gets re-elected and the Republicans maintain their grasp on power in Congress!

Last edited:
"For the foreseeable future, Latinos and African Americans will remain the two largest minority groups in the U.S."
Not disagreeing with that at all, but the spread between Latinas and Blacks is hugh ... and the White race won't be the primary race much longer as Latinas will be taking that title.
I am very worried about Trump & Republicans. Trump's already accumulated a bundle of donations which he says will help him in 2024. He's way, way ahead of everyone else. He'll have billions available by 2024. There'll always be an America, but it could easily become a dictatorship in the near future unless we all wake up. I've simply been shocked at the number of people & the Republican party who don't seem to worry about losing our current form of government.

Not disagreeing with that at all, but the spread between Latinas and Blacks is hugh ... and the White race won't be the primary race much longer as Latinas will be taking that title.
I am very worried about Trump & Republicans. Trump's already accumulated a bundle of donations which he says will help him in 2024. He's way, way ahead of everyone else. He'll have billions available by 2024. There'll always be an America, but it could easily become a dictatorship in the near future unless we all wake up. I've simply been shocked at the number of people & the Republican party who don't seem to worry about losing our current form of government.
You could always create a safe space in your backyard to run to if Trump is elected again in 2024. If you start now, you should be able to get it done by then.

You could always create a safe space in your backyard to run to if Trump is elected again in 2024. If you start now, you should be able to get it done by then.
See, this is the problem with all that's going on now. So much polarization between the people ... read this just out. The Republican party is very serious about taking back the White House & Congress at any cost. They see Trump as the person to guide them.
We (the people) should not even be having these type of discussions.

Republicans are increasingly ready for violence: We look away at our peril (msn.com)

We never used the term slave or superior growing up Mom only liked black men and I grew up with all my friends black, any girl friend I’ve ever had it was understood they had black boyfriends and although I ate a few of them , even the girls I lived with had steady black boyfriends. I always knew when their man wanted to marry them , they would move . Often the men saw me as a sex thing for them also . So I never saw it as Dominated but I guess I was as was my mom before me. I’ve never penetrated a female with my little Dick and growing up as I did never considered it. I guess they are dominate naturally for me

Back