Is the amount of cum important?

Have your two families bought that? Or have they questioned you about it and given you a lot of looks?
Well, my ******* is south American origin. And I always had a weakness for black men. I explained that I wanted tinted children if that would be possible. They never questioned or doubted my choices, or maybe they do behind my back, but I don't know and don't care really.

To all

do you think that the amount of cum a bull shouts is important?

For us the more the better. We consider that a token of appreciation.

We often ask the bull to save for 4-5 days before the date.

and is has to look something like that:

View attachment 4064110

or like this

View attachment 4064138
What's your view?
My wife says that she loves it when she gets a LOT of cum; that it means that she has really given him a good fuck.

The hardest part is holding off for a couple of days, but the reward is worth it for loads like these. Now who wants me to make a deposit?
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 381010

You are the winner

My Wife says, the feeling of really big black cock exploding inside Her, especially if there are two of them inside Her , is a lovely exciting feeling.
However She says there a very few occasions over the years that She has experienced everyone cumming of at the same time during D.P.

The amount of cum is VERY important. Thankfully all Black men seem to be heavy cummers.
I like eating Black creampies, so the more cum the better in my view. I eat them like a pig! Also, if my fiancé Jess fucks a Black guy in the restroom of a high class restaurant or hotel I love seeing his sperm slowly making it’s way down my her pretty little legs. If it’s high in volume it’s more visible rolling down her legs. She also says it feels so good when she feels jets of creamy high quality Afro cum hitting her cervix. So if there’s a lot semen the better it feels.I always used to say “No way can any man hit a woman’s cervix with his cum.” Then I saw one of Dean’s cum-shots launch FIVE feet across the room in about a milisecond!! On a practical level: The more semen there is the more sperm there is. And I assume the ultimate goal of all of us here is for our women to be sired by a Black man, for our women to bear healthy Black babies.

My wife is 'meh' about the amount of cum. She's more interested in the size of the cock fucking her so she can have multiple orgasms.
I love seeing her cum on a big, thick cock, but also like the visual of a big load of cum shooting everywhere.

Back