Is splash mocha real?

Another testimony is how quickly it is booking out. In just 4 years, this has become really, really popular. If there were anything shady about it, it would have either gone away, or slowly fizzled. Just the opposite. I bet this year the overflow hotel will just about, if not completely, sell out. We booked late December and just snagged the 2nd to last pool view balcony, (this will be our 3rd time) and by the end of January, the main hotel was sold out of rooms. (and it is so small hotel either) Also, as we stated in another post, TJ, who manages the GoodFellazs, the guys there for the ladies, makes sure everything is done top-notch, and keeps close watch to make sure. I just do not see how any better this could be done. (and no, we do not work for them, just LOVE the event that much)

This sounds great does any one know if it’s ok for cuckolding couples there and how much it normal cost to go ?

It seems bulls go from woman to woman in different sessions. How many cum? I know they use condoms which we require, but she loves her bulls to rip off the condom and drop their load on her face or tits. Does this happen? Will she get all the cum she typically wants?

It seems bulls go from woman to woman in different sessions. How many cum? I know they use condoms which we require, but she loves her bulls to rip off the condom and drop their load on her face or tits. Does this happen? Will she get all the cum she typically wants?

Sounds like you're playing fantasy...no one with any real experience would ask such a question.

Last edited:
Back