Is splash mocha real?

If the OP wants proof it is real, just go to the website and call the #and ask whatever questions you need. Its real 100% and TJGOODE(i think thats his name on here) runs the event. Been every year except last year due do a scheduling conflict i had at work. Dont ask for pics as the highly frown on cameras in the event due to peoples privacy. If you do all this and still question it, just stay home.

The wife and I are new to all of this. Her first time will be in a few weeks in Vegas. We came across this and it really got our interest. Would love to speak with people who have attended to hear about it. We are thinking about attending the Feb/2020 in Atlanta. Thanks and enjoy

The wife and I are new to all of this. Her first time will be in a few weeks in Vegas. We came across this and it really got our interest. Would love to speak with people who have attended to hear about it. We are thinking about attending the Feb/2020 in Atlanta. Thanks and enjoy

Use the search function to find all the threads.

If you make it to Atlanta before then would love to connect.

I'm booked again, and got in before the sellout. This will be my second year attending. This time I'm bringing 2 hotwives with me. The main hotel is sold out. I'm told an 'overflow' hotel is coming soon.
Can you let me know what overflow hotel will be used if you find out?

Still not enough proof it actually took place. Anyone?
We want to make sure the event splash mocha is real and not a scam. Can anyone prove with pictures who have attended in the past?
We do not allow photos to be taken of any kind, based upon the nature of the event, nor do we take photos for advertisement purposes. Our event is secure as our guests prefer privacy. If you are looking to collect photos you may need to find another event. If you are looking to attend a complete hotel takeover then you can book your reservation at our website. Beginning next year, we will have Splash Mocha twice, once in February in Atlanta, GA & in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

We do not allow photos to be taken of any kind, based upon the nature of the event, nor do we take photos for advertisement purposes. Our event is secure as our guests prefer privacy. If you are looking to collect photos you may need to find another event. If you are looking to attend a complete hotel takeover then you can book your reservation at our website. Beginning next year, we will have Splash Mocha twice, once in February in Atlanta, GA & in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

We did a bunch of research and was able to find a few couples that gave us details and found one review hear in this forum it wasn’t easy to find the information and did not find one single picture of the event and to be honest that’s reason we booked, if the wife is going to be able to let loose and get wild this is the way by providing the absolute privacy.

We are now looking forward to our first Splash Mocha event and really looking forward it.

When we come back we will be happy give details but no pictures ?

We did a bunch of research and was able to find a few couples that gave us details and found one review hear in this forum it wasn’t easy to find the information and did not find one single picture of the event and to be honest that’s reason we booked, if the wife is going to be able to let loose and get wild this is the way by providing the absolute privacy.

We are now looking forward to our first Splash Mocha event and really looking forward it.

When we come back we will be happy give details but no pictures ?

We look forward to meeting at the event. Our security detail closely monitors the use of phones for the purposes of videos or photos in all common areas of the hotel. Our guests will also report to security and Splash Mocha Staff if they see someone taking videos or photos.

We are booking this year the event has been going on for about three years and not sure what kind of pictures your looking for events like this shouldn’t have pictures since it would violate the privacy of the people attending.
Believe me you will have fun.

Yes it real. The guys seem to like couples more than single ladies. Theme rooms are fun. Guys are very physically fit. A friend and I went to a party of theirs a while back because she wanted to try a black guy and we had had such bad luck with black guys showing up for hook ups. Some just did not show, others used fake photos, there is a big difference between six foot two twenty five and five foot two forty.

At first I walked into the play area to check it out, that was all and I left. About an hour later I got a cell call asking me to return. The guys wanted a witness to her blackening. The hotel I think keyed off the floors we were on. By that I mean they had to use a key to send the elevators to our floors. The three nights we were there you could hear beds banging against the wall all night long.

We ended up vacationing in southern France the next year to go to another such party. Think it was the same group that set it up.

Yes it real. The guys seem to like couples more than single ladies. Theme rooms are fun. Guys are very physically fit. A friend and I went to a party of theirs a while back because she wanted to try a black guy and we had had such bad luck with black guys showing up for hook ups. Some just did not show, others used fake photos, there is a big difference between six foot two twenty five and five foot two forty.

At first I walked into the play area to check it out, that was all and I left. About an hour later I got a cell call asking me to return. The guys wanted a witness to her blackening. The hotel I think keyed off the floors we were on. By that I mean they had to use a key to send the elevators to our floors. The three nights we were there you could hear beds banging against the wall all night long.

We ended up vacationing in southern France the next year to go to another such party. Think it was the same group that set it up.

The party you attended in the South of France was not a Splash party.

Can you let me know what overflow hotel will be used if you find out?

We never release the name or location of the hotel until a paid reservation has been made due to the nature of the event. Please keep in mind, all events will take place at the main event hotel, the overflow hotel will be for lodging only, no events will be there.

The party you attended in the South of France was not a Splash party.

Thanks for correcting this piece of info. I did not make the arrangements for the one in the south of France. I just assumed it was the same group as we had left contact info at the first one and got up dates. All the black males had an American accent and were very polite in both events. Have to admit the American event the ladies dressed more conservative than the one in France. Last year we were thinking of going to a similar event in Virgin Islands. We opted for a five day BBC windjammer cruise with a day on either side in a hotel. Twenty five guys as crew with twenty couples / ladies max, days were spent on remote beaches swimming, diving and fucking in the sun. Nights were spent dinning, dancing and fucking most of the night. Don’t know where she found the info on that one. All I know was we had to be tested with results to get on the boat.

Back