Is she thinking about it?

But that’s not 100% the truth. Yea every good cuck wants his wife to be fully pleasured. But tell her the selfish reasons. Otherwise your not making her feel like your both getting something out of the experience. My wife only agreed after I told her I wanted her to do this for me. And after a long conversation of why I wanted it for myself she was ok with it.
The only thing about this is too many times a husband who after a long time trying to get his wife to go black because he really wants her to do it for him, once she agrees to do it, too many times, or almost all of the time, she will enjoy it much more than she would have ever thought she would and want to do it again and again where she won’t want to stop, no matter if her husband wants her to stop or not. By then, she wants to be with her black lover because SHE wants it, not because her husband wants it. So the ‘ol saying goes for you husbands is to make sure you know what you want or you may lose your wife..

The only thing about this is too many times a husband who after a long time trying to get his wife to go black because he really wants her to do it for him, once she agrees to do it, too many times, or almost all of the time, she will enjoy it much more than she would have ever thought she would and want to do it again and again where she won’t want to stop, no matter if her husband wants her to stop or not. By then, she wants to be with her black lover because SHE wants it, not because her husband wants it. So the ‘ol saying goes for you husbands is to make sure you know what you want or you may lose your wife..
if the hubby will lick her pussy afterwards she will know he wants her to enjoy fucking other cocks.

I must admit, While my Wife and I were white on white swinging , I never once worried about Her having feelings for any of Her many partners, like myself, I never found any emotional attachment to any of my female partners.
However after my Wife discovered the joys of fucking, what I would consider huge black cocks,She by Her own admission, stated She absolutely loved being fucked by them, and the bigger the better.
When She found a regular black boyfriend some 18/19 years younger than Her (@ 48/49).
She started what turned out to be a nearly 10 year relationship with Him.
She also stated to me ( When we had sex mostly) how much She adored sex with Him.
As 2/3 years went by, I felt or noticed a change in the way She spoke about Him, and felt that She was obviously having strong feelings for Him.
Fortunately for me, He was married and the ******* of two girls and although He loved fucking my Wife on His own and with various male and female friends, and although, He by His own admission thought a lot of my Wife, He always kept things in perspective.
My Wife however,I felt had a lot stronger feelings for Him, He was able to get Her to do almost anything for Him, and as their relationship developed and He learnt.more about the dynamics of Our Marriage,and what turned Me on,Knew what buttons to push.
As I have said earlier We have been swingers for a very long time , So I was used to Her having sex with other guys etc etc.
But I must admit I felt in a somewhat cleft stick situation, after I realised the extent of my Wife,s feelings for Her boyfriend, part of Me loved Her having sex that drove Her wild and part of Me felt ( What if She leaves me ? ).
All this was kept in check by the fact that He also had a family which He loved.
When the relationship between them ended, my Wife was I think 61/62, and Him around 40,ish.
As My Wife and I are in our mid seventies, and all this is in the distant past, I have asked my Wife occasionally if She would have left me for Him.
She has always been so Honest with me in everything during our long life together.
She said He never once asked Her to leave me, however She wanted Him to ask Her, to leave me,and live with Him.!!!
However She also said that It was always a fantasy She held, and whilst She,adored what Her relationship with Him brought to both our sex lives, and some of the slutty thing She did with Him.
That to Her our marriage was more important to Her, Thank God .
What more could you ask for. Your situation was the definition of the ultimate. Right up to the edge but not over it. I think many cucks fantasize about their wives falling in love with their black lover. But at the same time if she leaves, then you have nothing. Your just another statistic. If you can maintain your marriage throughout with enough personal satisfaction to keep you happy whilst she conducts her love affair, you’ve won. IMO anyway.

What more could you ask for. Your situation was the definition of the ultimate. Right up to the edge but not over it. I think many cucks fantasize about their wives falling in love with their black lover. But at the same time if she leaves, then you have nothing. Your just another statistic. If you can maintain your marriage throughout with enough personal satisfaction to keep you happy whilst she conducts her love affair, you’ve won. IMO anyway.
The risk of falling in love with a bull is one big obstacle for my wife to try it.

I want her to like it too much.
And maybe she will if she tries it. There is no foolproof way to protect your marriage if your wife takes a lover on the side. I do think the type of woman you have makes a big difference. Is she responsible? Stable? Does she have empathy? Does she come from divorced parents? The husband also has to bring enough to the table to make it a tough decision. If a woman falls in love, she won’t be thinking straight. She has to be presented with the facts of what she will be losing by ending her marriage. But the bottom line is it’s a risk. Period. It could be the most intense and exciting positive thing that ever happened or it could be a disaster. One thing is for sure though, you can’t go back and undo it.

My Wife came from divorced parents, with a traumatic break up for Her and Her Brother,
One of the things She has always said “ I do not want it to Happen to Me “.

For you guys who’s wife is worried they might like it too much, ask them to consider themselves , would they really upset their entire life for better sex? If like Geecrizz said they are unstable , or massive addictive personalities, you both need to reconsider. But for the majority of people , great sex is just a great part of life. It’s not like they would skip work and fuck in public, so it’ doubtful they will abandon you and her home life to peruse black cock. They might enjoy it so much they don’t want to stop, but it’s not realistic that they will become total public sluts and run off with a black man. Truth is most bulls are not looking for a girlfriend. They like our wives because they get sex and no relationship bs.
Now her falling in love is a threat, but that’s part of the excitement. After the bull separates himself because he wasn’t looking for a relationship, she goes thru a week or two of the blues , but her mind tells her it was never going to be forever , and they get over it easier than they think they will.
As a couple who enjoyed dozens of wonderful black men , even a favorite for a couple years , it never resulted in life altering changes. I can’t speak for you and your wife. If she is so unhappy with you in every other aspect , or she is unstable , maybe you shouldn’t. But we have not had any other partners for 3 years now. She enjoyed it , still dreams about it , but she can leave it behind. Btw that’s her decision not mine. She had her fun, for 10 years , never made a life altering change , and now wants to be just us.

For you guys who’s wife is worried they might like it too much, ask them to consider themselves , would they really upset their entire life for better sex? If like Geecrizz said they are unstable , or massive addictive personalities, you both need to reconsider. But for the majority of people , great sex is just a great part of life. It’s not like they would skip work and fuck in public, so it’ doubtful they will abandon you and her home life to peruse black cock. They might enjoy it so much they don’t want to stop, but it’s not realistic that they will become total public sluts and run off with a black man. Truth is most bulls are not looking for a girlfriend. They like our wives because they get sex and no relationship bs.
Now her falling in love is a threat, but that’s part of the excitement. After the bull separates himself because he wasn’t looking for a relationship, she goes thru a week or two of the blues , but her mind tells her it was never going to be forever , and they get over it easier than they think they will.
As a couple who enjoyed dozens of wonderful black men , even a favorite for a couple years , it never resulted in life altering changes. I can’t speak for you and your wife. If she is so unhappy with you in every other aspect , or she is unstable , maybe you shouldn’t. But we have not had any other partners for 3 years now. She enjoyed it , still dreams about it , but she can leave it behind. Btw that’s her decision not mine. She had her fun, for 10 years , never made a life altering change , and now wants to be just us.
My Wife had an almost 10 year relationship with a younger black guy, whilst I accept She loved fucking Him by Her own admission.
We still had a sexual relationship,at the same time,and are still together and happy, so agree with above post entirely.😜

Back