Is it un manly to watch your wife with a bbc ?

As a male who just wants to watch and fuck the wife with the bull . No humiliation side of things . Would she lose respect for me ?
No necessarily man if she understands that you’re letting her do it for her own pleasure she might just think you’re cool as fuck and she’ll be more open to you trying out your own kinky *******.

So called Respect aside, the title of your thread is

"Is it unmanly to watch your wife with a BBC ?"

Heck no!! Especially if you're bisexual like me and topping the BBC from behind while he's thrusting into your wife in the missionary position. Not only do I and my athletic cute-arsed young black buddy get off on it hugely, but he and my wife say it makes me way more masculine in their eyes and both of them orgasm together all the more often and violently and satisfyingly for it.

I’d love to see some footage of that

I am as alpha as they come in my everyday life ,but when it comes to my wife I do enjoy taking a back seat a lot of the time and relaxing from the natural big dog persona .

personally I feel it is un manly to sit at home or in the stands and watch guys drive in circles only making left turns. Or catch fish. Or hunt. Or throw a ball.

Real men Fish and Hunt. Real me head to the park and play games. Real men head to the park with their ******* and teach them to play games with balls and bats, with inflated balls and hockey. Real men when they are at the park and they see a young person being left out include them with their *******. This is how real men act. Not sit on their ass for a couple of hours drinking beer and eating un healthy food.

Real men know their family comes first.
There I have said it.

If that means sitting watching your wife or girl friend have a fun time.
Suck it up Butter Cup.
FAMILY HAS TO COME FIRST….

Mine hasn’t and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to watch her get fucked so good by her bbc bulls!!
My wife gets a black cock often; sometimes as much as twice a week
It’s human. Even if we’re average or even well above average males, we want to see just how hard our women can cum with males who are on the absolute highest level. We want our women to feel as good as humanly possible, like they deserve.
Very well said. Watching my wife respond to a black man and his fucking really turns me on. She seems to abandon all control and just totally submits to him and that big dick. She gets so turned on that her thighs and tummy, as well has his balls, are covered by that white froth from her pussy juice. When it's finally over, all three of us KNOW that she has been fucked. She'll be getting black cock for a long time

I’d love to see some footage of that
Ok. Here's a video I shot of him finishing in my ex on our bed.

His magnificent butt was extremely arousing to watch in action, especially when he groaned and ejaculated. He wanted me to back him up and cum in him, as I did too, but somehow I resisted the urge and without withdrawing his cock he went on to fuck her twice more in that session.

My wife says that she can usually feel that sudden, hot gush of semen when he ejaculates in her pussy. I readily admit that like to watch his firm, muscular ass clinch and flex as he fills her up. Sometimes hours later she will grin when she tells me that his cum is still leaking out of her pussy, and of course I have to be sure that she's being truthful. Question: as he's fucking your wife, have you ever touched or fondled the cheeks of his ass or his balls? Doing that really turns me ON.

My wife says that she can usually feel that sudden, hot gush of semen when he ejaculates in her pussy. I readily admit that like to watch his firm, muscular ass clinch and flex as he fills her up. Sometimes hours later she will grin when she tells me that his cum is still leaking out of her pussy, and of course I have to be sure that she's being truthful. Question: as he's fucking your wife, have you ever touched or fondled the cheeks of his ass or his balls? Doing that really turns me ON.
in my case,
i love when cucks are kissing and licking my asscheels and anus while i drill his wife's wholes.
licking and biting my balls during ejacuation feels really good.!

Ok. Here's a video I shot of him finishing in my ex on our bed.

His magnificent butt was extremely arousing to watch in action, especially when he groaned and ejaculated. He wanted me to back him up and cum in him, as I did too, but somehow I resisted the urge and without withdrawing his cock he went on to fuck her twice more in that session.
fun!
then i am curious if u lick your cum on his boday?

That's one very hot post.

I too love fondling my athletic young black buddy's beautifully strong ass-cheeks when he's fucking my wife in our threesomes, especially when he's building to orgasm and actually ejaculating into her. Like me, he's bisexual and loves the feeling of my eager hands caressing and clasping his superbly muscular flexing butt-cheeks. Knowing how much it excites me too spurs him on in his already very deep forceful pre-orgasmic thrustings.

For me it is, because it reminds me that i'm not allowed to have sex with a woman, and that i'm not considered a man at all.
It reinforces that I am not a man and definitely don't deserve the pleasure of sex as a man. My wife is currently feminizing me which brings me great pleasure! I absolutely love being feminine!

Attachments

• 64918168_3249583018388915_7076896314599931904_n.jpg
    64918168_3249583018388915_7076896314599931904_n.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 206211944_6388024804544705_3753045031106315092_n.jpg
    206211944_6388024804544705_3753045031106315092_n.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 10
As a male who just wants to watch and fuck the wife with the bull . No humiliation side of things . Would she lose respect for me ?
Not at all. I love watching my girl fuck bbc. Im always there supporting her. I make drinks for them, i clean them, i help the bull licking my girls pussy... I basically do everything for both my girl and her bull to feel comfortable and have a great night

Back