Is it un manly to watch your wife with a bbc ?

Mit meinem Kleinbube Pipiding bin ich ja kein richtiger Mann.Aber ich bin Glücklich ihr dabei zusehen zu dürfen wie ein richtiger Mann Sie fickt.Ich bin stolz auf Sie dass viele Sperma in ihrer Möse zu geniessen u.die XL Schwänze der anderen Männer.Wenn ich beide dann sauber lecken darf oder er will Anal,u.Sie sagt fick den kleinen da,dann könnte ich weinen vor Glück!!

yes
i always make cuckold hubby busy. he needs to actively participate together. i asks cuck to do.

1. undress his wife and me.
2. try several cock cages till i choose for him
3. serving drinks while i touch his wife
4. dirty talk to confess how he was looking for session
5. measure my cock and his
6. blowjob to make mine hard
7. guide my cock to his wifes holes
8. licking my balls and anus during sessions
9. video recording in several fixed angles
10. play & swallow cum and describe taste
11. short wanking and swallow his own
12. preparing hot tub in proper temperature
13. drying my body after hot tub
14. change bed sheet after sweating and squirting
15. blowjob during kinky fondling time with her wife
16. ironing my shirts
17. waking me up by slow blowjob
18. serve breakfast
19. being spanked to be diciplined
20. dressing me

etc

they always appreciate i customize these procedures as they might like.
It would be a cold day in hell before I did any of these things other than videoing

I won’t wear a cage and I won’t iron shirts but everything else is good with me!
I don’t take disrespect well from any one. If I get dismissed then I leave and go home. Phone off. Once got asked to go in the other room. So I took my shaving kit got out my shoe care kit, turned on the game and polished his shoes and ignored them. It really pissed him off that I did not even try and peek. He lasted about 40 minutes. I am not anyone servant or slave. I am doing her a favour. Don’t ask much however won’t take being disrespected. Usually by this point I have done a lot or work in finding her a play mate, arranging a place to play. Transportation to and from.

“Can we have some privacy“ goes a lot further than ”You Can Leave Now” it all in how you say it. Tone is every thing.

Short answer yes it’s unmanly to watch her ….so let her date alone and tell you the details if she wants too…. But definitely let her date alone … you’ll love watching her get dressed in her tight outfit for him
them leaving as the car drives away to go to him…. Sit back as the hours pass by into the night wondering what position he has her in at that moment making love to her just the two of them alone …. You’ll love the experience… try it .

Been in this life style for almost 15 years now. Many many white husbands want to watch actually from my experiences and to some they even like the whole experience more than wives. I'm in Europe rite now and I have long term 4 couples that I see regularly and 2 of them even let me take their wife to weekend getaways at this point cause of the trust thing we built but yes they want to watch how their wife getting drilled by real man ;)

yes
i always make cuckold hubby busy. he needs to actively participate together. i asks cuck to do.

1. undress his wife and me.
2. try several cock cages till i choose for him
3. serving drinks while i touch his wife
4. dirty talk to confess how he was looking for session
5. measure my cock and his
6. blowjob to make mine hard
7. guide my cock to his wifes holes
8. licking my balls and anus during sessions
9. video recording in several fixed angles
10. play & swallow cum and describe taste
11. short wanking and swallow his own
12. preparing hot tub in proper temperature
13. drying my body after hot tub
14. change bed sheet after sweating and squirting
15. blowjob during kinky fondling time with her wife
16. ironing my shirts
17. waking me up by slow blowjob
18. serve breakfast
19. being spanked to be diciplined
20. dressing me

etc

they always appreciate i customize these procedures as they might like.
Most of these sounds like a lot of fun except for the non sexual things like #'s 12, 13, 14, 16, 18 & 20. I could be very submissive during sex but not in life.

Back